This outstanding, sheer, beaded Jovani dress, style 26947, featuring a trumpet skirt, cap sleeves and a crew neckline, is not for the faint of hearted. While it is said that this dress is designed to break hearts and not budgets, it definitely requires a financial commitment from the woman who dares to take it on. But, the rewards are monumental. Please feel free to view the video and if you want more information, please see the size chart and color options at the link above. You will be glad you did.
One of the natural things you can have in your bathroom is a pumice stone to help you with the removal of dead cells on the skin. Instead of going with artificial exfoliators, the pumice stone can work miracles removing dead skin cells from the feet. The abrasive and porous nature of the stone makes it the perfect exfoliator for the feet.
What is a pumice stone?
A pumice stone is formed when volcanic lava hardens and forms what we now call the pumice stone. It is a hard volcanic rock that has pores all over. It is abrasive features that make it ideal for scrubbing against your skin and removing the dead cells. Whenever there is a volcanic eruption, the hot lava mixes with water and hardens forming the pumice stone. It is 100% natural with only a few additions like a holder added to make it easier to use.
There are several types of pumice stones in the market with the differences coming in their sizes and shapes. The composition is pretty the same with all been formed from hardening lava.
Using a pumice stone as a foot scrubber
If you take a look at your heels, you will probably find a hard callous layer. This is a layer that requires regular removal to maintain the smooth and beautiful looks of your feet at all times. The pumice stone can come in any shape, but most are designed in a rectangular shape to nicely fit your hand. It is well-sized and one you can easily hold and use with ease.
The pumice stone is used when one is taking a shower. You can always have it stored in your bathroom as it comes with a string for hanging it on the wall. Make sure your feet are wet and soapy before starting to scrub it with the pumice stone. You can easily see as the dead skin cells are removed away. Rinse your feet with water and clean your pumice stone. You can also soak your feet in warm water before scrubbing it.
You don’t have to scrub to hard as this is something you can do on a daily basis. It is important to clean your stone after use to prevent the growth of molds. Rinse it and hang it on the wall with the rope it comes it. It is quite simple to use to use and remains one of the best natural options that cost cheaper. It is also safer and reliable than most artificial feet scrubbers.
To purchase this specific stone, you may find it here.
For women who attend special occasions now and again, the Jovani prom dresses are an ideal option to bring out the best in you. Jovani dresses range from the floral print ball gowns to the embellished mermaid dresses. They are the ideal option to turn high school parties into a memorable red carpet experience giving you the attention of boys in the party. The dresses are designed to make you feel special on special occasions taking inspirations from the Paris, Milan and New York catwalks. Jovani has been in the industry for over 35 years now selling some of the best brands in gown proms. They keep on producing more innovative designs each year that appeal to all ages and sizes.
They released their the newest 2017 Jovani prom gowns last month giving consumers something new for Spring 2017. Let’s have a look at some of their new releases;
Jovani 49926 Two-Piece Dress
This black two-piece Jovani 49926 dress is a great ensemble from Jovani, featuring an off-the-shoulders bodice with a come-hither look. The top looks like it is hanging off the shoulders but hold firmly and will never come off. The overhanging shoulder parts bring out the mermaid looks nicely with a light net connecting the upper part to the skirt below. The skirt is long and nicely feels the body flaring only at the bottom. It fits your body size and brings out your stunning figure making it a great pick for Spring. This black, off-the-shoulder mermaid silhouette dress from Jovani is a nice choice and one to consider checking out.
Jovani 47075 V-Neck Prom Dress
The Jovani 47075 prom dress is an excellent choice when you want to bring out your best looks and show off some skin. It is stunningly beautiful, and brings out the best in women making the perfect prom dress when you want to shine and impress. It nicely fits your body all the way down to just beneath the knees where it starts to flare. It has a plunging V-neckline with a deep V-back with sheer cutouts sides. It is a sleeveless bodice that finishes in a chapel train.
Jovani 48200 Prom Dress
The Jovani 48200 trumpet skirt prom dress will make you feel like a queen with a flattering look and unique floral ending at the bottom. It is a unique design and one to check out, especially if you love to be a princess. The princess seams gives it that flattering appearance making it a great choice for the 2017 prom. The dress is pulled together by a zipper closure on the semi-open back, but the zipper remains hidden. It is a unique pageant dress that is sleeveless and covers your body well all the way from your chest to the feet.
Jovani 49925 Two-Piece Jumpsuit
Available from sizes 0-28, this Jovani two piece pants suit is another great addition to their line of fashionable evening wear and one to consider buying for Spring 2017. It is a comfortable two-piece pants suit, with an off-the-shoulder bodice, that fits the body well and gives you the much-needed flexibility in the water. The top nicely hangs off your shoulders with the trouser fitting you all the way up to the abdomen.
Jovani prom dresses are always highly recommended for fit and fabric. It is a coveted brand, and you can order any of their products with confidence knowing you have value for your money.
You can easily clear out all the commercial hair styling and conditioning products in your home and replace them with an all-natural solution. Coconut oil is turning to be one of the best natural products with a wide array of benefits. From moisturizing skin, cooking to conditioning hair, coconut oil has can benefit you is so many ways.
Coconut oil is very rich in antioxidants, antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties that help fight things like dandruff in your hair. The oil helps fight infections and fungus while supporting a healthy growth of hair larger in volume and color. The scalp health is also improved by the oil making coconut oil the most common ingredient in almost all hair products. If you take a look at the ingredients of almost all hair products, coconut oil is usually listed there.
Benefits of coconut oil and how to best use it at home
Coconut oil for hair conditioning
Coconut oil is an exceptional hair conditioner free of any chemicals found in most commercial products. Research shows that coconut oil helps prevent protein loss outperforming the mineral and sunflower oils. Protein loss in the hair leads to dryness and breakages. The lauric acid in the coconut oil is capable of penetrating the hair shafts due to its low molecular weight. It then nourishes the hair with fatty acids, vitamins and minerals preventing the damage experienced from brushing and combing your hair.
Use a ¼ teaspoon or tablespoon coconut oil for short and long hair respectively. Warm the oil by rubbing it against your palms and applying it to the shafts of the hair and scalp. You can then cover it with a shower cap for a few hours before washing with a gentle shampoo.
Coconut oil for hair growth
Coconut oil can help grow thin hair by providing it with the necessary nutrients for growth. Some of the essential nutrients include things like lauric acid that penetrate the hair improving the shaft and overall health of the hair. Incorporate foods rich in Omega-3 fats like chia, pumpkin, and flax seeds. Continued use will lead to longer and thicker hairs.
You can easily use the coconut oil by massaging it into your scalp with gentle pressure for some minutes. One tablespoon of coconut oil is enough to massage your scalp. You can add some rosemary oil to help improve circulation in the scalp. The coconut oil improves blood circulation leading to improved hair growth.
Coconut oil for clearing dandruff
Dandruff caused by dry skin conditions or use of harmful chemicals and fungal can easily be cleared by coconut oil. The lauric and capric acid in the oil have powerful antiviral and antifungal properties that help fight dandruff.
Massage your scalp with a mixture of coconut oil and lavender, tea tree, thyme, and wintergreen for effective results. Coconut oils fight off dandruff well when combined with other natural products. Massage your scalp with the mixture all the way from the neck to the forehead. You can sit in the sun for like 30 minutes increase the heat.
These are just a few of the numerous coconut oil benefits for hair. Coconut call also be used when styling your hair instead of the commercial products as it tames the frizz in the hair well. For more information, please click here.
Magical, fascinating, exquisite and glamorous are what describes the breathtaking wedding dresses from Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner. Her 60 years’ experience in creating works of art and topping the bridal industry has led to a production of elegant and luscious gowns with details to match. Carried by a number of stores, her well-renowned collections are highly sought throughout the globe and accommodate a range of bridal needs, including bridesmaids and mother of the bride pieces, creating lifelong memories.
Having being termed as a bridal fairy godmother, her refined designs contain modern and rich textures that inspire brides with statement pieces, beading details and delicate lace designs.
Nothing describes being the center of attention as the Mori Lee 8123 Maribella wedding dress does. This simple gown will allow any bride to string along guests as she matches down the aisle. Featuring a full volume skirt with a chapel train, this simple gown gets straight to the point and leaves room for the bride to shine. The crystal beaded waistline stylishly joins the skirt to the V-neckline sleeveless bodice that extends to the back forming a V-back. This satin ball gown is not complete without the covered button detailing the illusion back, and running down to the chapel train tip. Sweeping the groom off his feet becomes real in this simply polished gown.
Become pretty and girly in the Mori Lee 8112 Marcia tulle strapless wedding dress. Featuring an eyelash edge, scalloped sweetheart neckline, it has crystal beaded Alencon lace adorning the bodice, with the eyelash trim extending to the semi-open back that finishes in covered buttons. The cascading train on the gown’s skirt finishes off in chapel train falling from the scalloped waistline in overlapping layers of trim flounces that draws inspiration from a fairytale princess, creating magical moments as you walk past guests.
Look royally classy in the Mori Lee 2785 satin V-neck wedding dress with a fit and flare design and a lacy illusion back. This charmingly fit dress add height to any form, making the bride look elegant, with the flaring skirt opening up to the train that comes in ranging lengths to fit any bride’s needs. The dress features a seductively plunging V-neckline in delicately gorgeous lace appliques covering the smooth satin with the sleeves sitting on the shoulder’s edge. The bits of crystal beading and peek-a-boo lace covering the back that also features covered buttons adds to the dress’ details, making it more glamorous.
Turn heads and stun in the Mori Lee 2812 fit and flare wedding dress that befits a beach or garden themed ceremony. This dress allows a bride to blend in to the nature with the florals lace that details the three-quarter length sleeves. The soft net embellished with Alencon lace appliques and accented with frosted beading is simply chi, with the V-neckline and V-back showing off a perfectly toned back and shoulders. The dress finishes with the signature covered buttons and drops down finishing in a chapel train with scalloped lace hemline. The delicate lace makes foe an exquisite gown that embodies what Mori Lee gowns are all about.
Choosing to trust Madeline by selecting something from the Mori Lee wedding dresses collection will give any bride assurance that fairytales do exist. Any bride has the peace of mind that all her bridal needs, including the bride’s mother and her bridesmaids, will be catered to under one roof. The Mori Lee collection of bridal gowns transforms brides’ walk down the aisle to give a red carpet runway feel, making any bride’s wedding day be as enchanting as the dress she wears.
If you love traveling often, then the SportRack SR7018 Vista XL cargo box is an excellent product to help you create extra space in your car. The 18 cubic feet cargo box features an exceptional streamline design to reduce drag and twist while on the road. The XL SportRack cargo box remains one of the best ways to expand your car’s storage. The box can be used to store a wide variety of items like luggage, sportswear and equipment, toys and much more. The easy access to the box from the rear of your car and ABS plastic construction with an aerodynamic design are just some of the great features about this box. Faster installation and removal ensures you save time for the people on the go.
Key features of the SportRack SR7018 Vista XL
The limit of 18 cubic feet is enough to store a wide variety of items. This is a hard shell box 19 inches tall. 64 creeps long and 40 crawls wide. It is a sizeable unit capable of storing many items and creating the much-needed space in your car. If you love traveling with your pet, then you know how to get that extra space.
A strong ABS plastic construction
The cargo box is made from a strong ABS plastic construction that makes it durable and tough. It is one box you are sure will resist the harsh conditions out there and serve you for years. The box is UV resistant and one should not worry about the devastating effects of the sun during the summer season. The ABS plastic combines the strength and rigidity of acrylonitrile and styrene polymers. Toughness and resistance are the words you can use to describe the plastic construction.
Safety features with the rear opening
The side opening cover is a feature that has been specifically created for safety reasons. You don’t have to worry about and nearby movement when loading or off-loading your box. You can easily open your box by the roadside without having to worry about the incoming vehicles. Your back guard becomes the stage to achieve things.
Ease of use with a quick release mounting
This is one of the easiest cargo boxes to use without the need of any devices. Easily install the box on the roof of your car using the U-fasteners. Tee box hold firmly but also remains quite easy to remove when required. The mounting of the box is quite simple with the locking arms and mechanism keeping the open position great. It is quite light and removing it is a simple task taking you less than five minutes.
Pros and cons of the SportRack SR7018 Vista XL cargo box
• Waterproof keeping items safe
• Safe and easy to use
• UV-resistant and durable
• Easy to access when required
• The locks look cheap but then hold the box firmly
• Slight whistling at high speeds
The SportRack SR7018 Vista XL cargo box is a great option when in the market for a high-quality box to create additional space in your cars. It can store several items due to the big space inside. It is like a black hole of space in there. The price is hands down while the features are excellent giving users several benefits. It is a box that is highly recommended and one you can order without any worries as it offers good value for money.
Your first teenage date, alone with a boy can make your nervous, but if you follow these simple hints you will be well on your way to having a successful first date.
Seeing that you finally agreed to going out and give this seemingly interested guy a chance, you will want to master dating etiquette. If you said “yes” to his request for a date, there must be something interesting about him, so get it right the first time.
Here goes a few tips to carry for that first date that will calm your nerves and help to leave a lasting impression;
1. Be yourself. This lays a necessary foundation for honesty. After being in so many exhaustive dates and relationships being honest from the start is the first best decision you can make. It weeds out any fakes and leaves room for only those who can stick around for the storms that are your emotions and moods. So after saying yes, when he asks for your input on what time and where you’d like to go, don’t be shy, point out your favorite joint and negotiate from there. It may not be his favorite, but at least you can negotiate from there.
2. Regarding fashion, prepare well for the date. Pick out an outfit that you know looks good on you, something you can be comfortable in, but also doesn’t telegraph the wrong intentions. The right dress will help you to relax and be confident, while putting your best foot forward. You want him to focus on you the person, not you the sex symbol.
3. Be sure to inform your friends or family of his plans and where exactly you will be going. When you arrive, you might send a text message to a responsible friend or family member with your location. You may also want to carry with you some cash or a credit card in case the date goes awry. As long as you have money, you can hold on to your independence.
4. Much as we like to be fashionably late, be on time! Put his feelings first to show your respect, and then you can demand respect for yourself from him when you need it.
5. During the date, switch off your phone, or put it on silent and engage in conversation. Don’t make it about yourself, but ask questions and pay attention to responses while avoiding giving too much information in one dose. Be polite in your mannerism towards your date and the hosts. Avoid hot topics like politics that are bound to leave an unpleasant air and take it easy on the alcohol to avoid embarrassments.
6. Seeing that we live in a gender balanced world, when it comes to settling the bill, you can politely offer to do so, but if he says he will pay, kindly let him. Remember that he too may be nervous and letting him feel confident about himself may be just what he needs to make the date worthwhile for both of you.
7. When the date ends, chances are you’ll already have decided if you’d want to see him again. Don’t make it awkward for him and give him hints as you say your goodbyes. If he seems unsure and offers a handshake, take it and linger a while with his hand so he knows you enjoyed the company and are finding it hard to say goodbye. On the other hand, if you didn’t enjoy your time, it would be better if you let him down in a kind way rather than be rude. Make a stand quickly to avoid games and wasting both your precious time. Remember that it was just a date, and if his efforts didn’t make a lasting or good impression, then it is better to move on, although giving him a second chance won’t hurt.
In going for this first date with anyone that you fancy, remember to have fun. The first date may not be as great as you expected, but making an effort to put yourself out there really counts. Let your date know if you would like to see them again as soon as they make the follow up call and don’t give them a hard time.
So if you’re looking to make a lasting impression as well as have fun, try these five simple tips that will ensure you brush off on your dating game and find the one. All the best!!
The advent of technology has seen to it that the world is swept up in acquiring hand-held cameras on internet enabled mobile phones. This has led to a more personalized feel to everything including taking digital photos. The internet is more vibrant and exciting with the rise of selfies, making it easier to interact with a familiar face as more and more people can now take selfies and upload to social media sites.
Taking selfies is fun and makes the ordeal worthwhile especially when you get hundreds of likes and compliments. It seems easy, but needs mastering, with celebrities like Kim Kardashian writing books on how to skillfully take gorgeous selfies with little filtering or Photoshop.
Below are a few tips on what NOT to do, in order to get top rated selfies on Instagram or Snapchat. With some practice, you too can get positive instead of negative feedback on your submissions.
1. Take a brief look at yourself in the mirror and give approval to how you look first. One of the most important tips for taking amazing selfies is confidence and a bit of practice. No one gets it perfect at the first trial, but giving it a go in front of the mirror and trying a few poses is a good start. Confidence and inner happiness will always reflect on the photo.
2. Look for the perfect lighting. Take advantage of natural light coming in through the windows or go outside and play around with different angles before finding the best one. Light should always fall on your face to brighten up the beautiful features and make them pop.
3. Shaky hands while taking stills can be challenging. Great, clear selfies require that you remain still to avoid blurring. It is possible to take a selfie with one hand, with or without the selfie stick, but sometimes your hand can fail you. Try relaxing and take a few before getting into it. A better alternative is using both hands, with or without the selfie stick, and the photo will still come out marvelous.
4. To avoid the all too familiar and sometimes funny or embarrassing backgrounds, always examine the background first to ensure that nothing is out of place. Avoid a busy or cluttered background, and pick one that also brightens the selfies rather than dulls it. A good example is a colorful mural on the wall or a plain wall.
5. Find the best angle and pose that works with you. Tweak it up a bit over time to give a variance, but try sticking to it as the best angle always brings out the best of your features. If lifting the camera directly up or angling your face to the side works, then use this to your advantage and create the best moments.
6. Always look at the picture as you are taking it and see the final result before snapping away. This allows you to change up the positions and find one that works. You would be amazed at how many people don’t even point their smart phone in the right direction.
7. While trying to find the best lighting for your selfie, you may find that holding up the camera and looking directly at the lens will almost always give off the best selfies. This position centers your eyes in the photo, and allows a part of your neck jewelry and outfit to show, making the selfie more detailed.
These simple tips to get top rated selfies are only pointers to get you started and going. Allowing friends into the picture makes the experience more fun and gives more options for you and your friends as you can switch out positions to take more pictures. Now that you’re properly armed with these tips, go crazy and customize your selfies with crazy poses, silly looks, and the occasional pouty face. With time, you’ll sure witness your social media timeline go abuzz with more activity than you can imagine.
Much as sleep lovers are always associated with laziness, with quotes even from even the Bible that condemn it, sleep is an integral part of our healthy well-being. A good night’s sleep can help you develop a strong memory, reduced stress, a longer life, and even proper bodily waste removal along with general productivity.
As we grow, we find that we acquire different lifestyles and our sleep patterns change to accommodate our lives. Different age groups require different hours of sleep and failure to get a good night’s rest may result in life-threatening situations like dozing off while driving and causing a fatal accident.
It is a fact that it may not always be possible to get that much-desired shut eye, but everyone is advised to take off some time and have some extended snooze time, even if it’s only twice a week.
The following reasons should be enough to justify why you should covet your sleep without any guilt.
1. If you have ever snapped at your child, spouse or colleagues at work without good reason, then the remedy might be some few more hours in bed. With today’s economic demands and educational pressures, getting the right amount of sleep may be difficult. You can, however, choose to leave work on time and be home early, finish preparing the kids and sacrifice that favorite show for a few more hours of sleep. These added hours of rest will result in making sound judgments, becoming a problem solver, becoming more stable emotionally and reduce the risk of getting depressed.
2. Studies have shown that enough sleep has successfully reduced chances of getting obese and diabetes, contracting heart, liver and kidney problems, and promotes physical growth and development. Sleep is also responsible for fighting off body infection and diseases, as a well-rested body is more immune than a sleep deprived one.
3. Intelligence, concentration, and creativity are boosted by a sound mind that is well-rested. Many artistes across the board, be it in visual arts, musicians, song writers, authors, have been quoted as having come across the best ideas during their sojourn time. This is because the mind is better equipped to be more productive and retain information is it is well rested. Therefore, encouraging our kids to go to bed early and get sleeping might just be the missing link to get that college scholarship.
With these few reasons, anyone can now defend their record breaking sleep hours citing the rationale that a well-balanced lifestyle and sanity is based on a reliable sleep patterns. In fact, you can now hold on to the rationale that sleep is the basic foundation of a healthy body. You can now go ahead and have the pleasure to put the “do not disturb” sign at your bedroom door and catch you some Z’s.
For more information, please contact the Miami Shores Neurology and Sleep Institute in Miami Shores, Florida at 305-754-6240.
When it comes to benefits of reclining chairs, technology has seen to it that even our basic furniture has received an upgrade to enhance comfort. Comfort is not the only concern that is improved in furniture, but we can now acclaim numerous health and aesthetic benefits to furniture.
The first piece of furniture that automatically comes to mind when speaking of living space is the chair. The seat has transformed from any standard chair to the rocking chair, to recliner chairs that offer more in resting, not only the body but the mind too. Recliner chairs are not restricted to the living space but can also be found in commercial airplanes to offer comfort while traveling and reduce jet lag.
Why get a Recliner Chair?
It may be ill thought that recliner chairs are only for comfort while watching your favorite television show or game matches, and that they are only for the wealthy. These type of chairs can be used across the board by a variety of people for various benefits. Below are some of the benefits of reclining chairs;
Eases Pregnancy Complications
One of the most difficult thing to do when expectant is finding the perfect position to sit or lie down. The associated body swelling and difficulty in blood circulation makes it more annoying to find a comfortable way to distribute the weight while in a resting position. A recliner chair comes in handy as it is flexible and can be adjusted into various positions until a mother finds the best posture to accommodate her in different stages of her pregnancy.
Buying a recliner chair with an adjustable leg and headrest is one of the best investment any mother can make. Playing around with the angles to find the best lumbar position to ease back pains and allow for proper blood circulation may reduce visits to the doctor. It also reducing the joint swelling.
The chair is not only handy during pregnancy, but can become very vital when nursing and during those sleepless nights when baby needs holding (but mommy still needs to nap).
Recline Back to Ease the Day’s Stress
Anyone who wakes up early for their job can attest to the stress relating to the daily grind and the traffic that usually comes with it. When you get home, you just want to rest. Resting while relieving your stress in a reclining chair may be a good idea. Some recliner chairs come with a vibrating feature that allows you to get massaged while increasing blood circulation to vital organs. This allows for faster detoxing while relaxing the mind for the next day’s hustles, giving you the luxury of waking up feeling refreshed and ready to go.
Recline In Comfort
Everyone enjoys sitting comfortably while either catching up with family, on favorite shows or while just lazing about. The different angles and features that recliner chairs come with allows you to sit back and relax while putting your legs up. The side pockets can accommodate the remote controls to eliminate the search for the remotes. Some come with trays that can extend out and back for putting the popcorn bowl. What more can one ask for to enjoy their personal time while being comfortable?
Despite the mentioned benefits, it is worth noting that these chairs come in various types for different uses. Making prior inquiries and consulting your doctor before purchasing one may come in handy to suit your unique needs, especially if the chair is for medical reasons. Getting one that blends in with your already acquired furniture is also a point to note.
For a great selection on recliners, visit Lane Furniture Store today.
Every fashion conscious lady knows that there are timeless pieces that never go off season, and should therefore always exist in their closets. Timeless pieces may include a designer pair of shoe or handbag, that gorgeous choker that may choke other ladies with envy or that stylish scarf that accentuates your long neck.
Below are four basic wardrobe must-haves for all seasons, including are a few suggestions of how to dress them up, or down depending on occasion or list of errands on any given day.
A Well-Fitting Blazer
This is a staple in any lady’s wardrobe. A well-fitting blazer accentuates your figure, giving shape to your waistline and draws attention to the flow of any outfit. In case you are a little bulky around the waistline, it will draw attention away from the waistline and on to your shoulders, giving you a look of being well put. Today’s blazers come in all forms, and an adventurous soul will play around with bright colors, kitenge, khanga, stripes, texture, and length, so as to fit any occasion.
Well-fitting blazers can be paired with A-line dresses or skirts, a pair of jeans or shorts for a fun day out, a pencil skirt for that office meeting or interview, or a pair of tights with heels for a fun night out. Don’t be afraid to try out the boyish look by wearing a bow-tie or tie with your blazer to break out the monotony once in a while.
If you don’t already have this with you, then get out there and buy or get a custom made one from a creative designer.
A Wallet To Die For
Wallets, of course, contains the money and credit cards we intend to spend at the market or mall, and at the nail and beauty parlor. Investing in an exquisite wallet is one of the soundest decisions any lady can make, whether young or old. There are various types, sizes, and designs of wallets, but a practical girl would want to have two types of wallets;
a) A small wallet that can hold all your cash and cards
b) A big statement wallet that can fit in your handbag, but also act as an all-purpose clutch bag that can be carried on its own. This may be in a neutral color to match almost any of your outfits, although you can have several.
Good pair of shoes
A good pair of shoes in any lady’s closet will be the source of joy and comfort for days on, giving off an air of self-confidence and that bounce that makes you the envy of many. A comfortable, classic black single sole heel that matches almost any outfit including flared or skinny jeans, pants or skirt suits for office meetings or interviews is a must have.
A pair of flat doll shoes that also go well with almost all outfits is ideal for walks to the bus station or a trip to the mall in shorts or a fitting mini dress or skirt. These are available in different colors and designs ranging in peep toe, round toe or pointed; classic sneakers are ideal for the walk in a park, or around the neighborhood, and can be worn with a denim mini skirt, a pair of shorts or jeans, or a skater dress or skirt; a lovely pair of flip flops or open shoes are ideal for hot days and when you want to show off your well-done pedicure and may be paired with long or short dresses, pants or shorts.
Ladies who love comfort or experience backaches should consult a doctor first before acquiring the ideal shoe that can be customized to be comfy, fashionable and stylish.
The Forever Stylish Black and White Two-Piece Outfit
Owning a white blouse and black pants or a black pencil skirt has never failed any fashionista. This pair has worked wonders for many over the years, and if a little imagination is added, it is the best look ever invented.
A plain, but fitting white long-sleeved blouse; blouse with ruffles; high-collar blouse; oversized boyfriend shirt; or a back buttoned blouse can all pass for a stylish choice of wear paired with black bottoms.
The bottoms can be a fitting pencil skirt, high-waist pants or skirt, ankle-length pants, wide-legged pants, fitting shorts paired with heels, or black tights that can be worn with an oversized blouse and a cinch belt to tie up the entire look.
On top of these options, having neutral colors in the closet always come in handy when you want to tone down any look and blend in professionally or in a cocktail.
This four basic wardrobe must-haves for all seasons will always remain relevant. Today’s woman needs comfort and style, and a busy schedule doesn’t equal a dull look. So with these few tips for starters, we recommend going forth and dazzling with your favorite pieces that never go out.
Verbal interviews may be the only or last platform where you can sell your attributes to the prospective employer and make the best first impression that will land you that dream job. Interviews are nerve-wracking and may sometimes be the final nail in the coffin, making you miss the grand opportunity of getting a job.
Sometimes luck and the right connections can play a part in landing that dream opportunity, but if these two don’t feature in your quest to land a job, then perhaps you need to have these five tips to ace that interview;
1. Once you get that call to appear before the interviewer, begin carrying out a simple research on the company. The internet is a resourceful well of information and many corporations own websites nowadays, making it easy to get basic information on the enterprise. This will benefit you in getting to know what the company advocates for, give you an idea on the perks available, and give you an advantage of being knowledgeable and not be caught flat-footed.
2. Being confident starts by proper preparation. Apart from carrying out research on the firm, finding the perfect attire for the interview is key. Laying it out before the said day will alert you of any missing buttons or stains and save you time on the D-day, allowing you to be punctual.
Avoid too much makeup and accessories as this may be off-putting and give a false perception of your character, especially if the job pertains to the corporate world.
3. Punctuality will come in handy because you get enough time to ease into the mood and prepare yourself psychologically while being in the actual interview environment. It also gives your future employer the impression that you value and respect.
4. Carry with you a copy of your resume and testimonials, alongside any other documents that you think you may require. Trust me; the extra load may just earn you points with the interview panel, showing that you always prepare for any outcomes.
5. Once inside the interview room, break the ice by greeting the panel and ask if you can be seated. Maintain eye contact with the person asking the questions. When asked a question that you may not have a ready answer for, try to have them ask it again to buy a few seconds to search your brain. Stay calm, remain conscious of the panel, stay true to yourself and try to be as honest as possible in your responses. Always highlight your strengths and try as much as possible to avoid any negative responses that begin with “I don’t” and badmouthing your previous employer.
If given a chance to ask a question but you have none, ask how soon you can expect any feedback on if you made it through or not.
With these few tips, please try to maintain a positive attitude, thank the interviewers for the opportunity and time, and always smile. Keep in mind that the interviewers may have once in their lives, been in your position and may understand if you have the occasional stammer due to nerves.
Above all, try to remember to sit up straight, switch off your phone and stay relaxed and keep in mind that failing one interview may be the practice you need that will lead to your passing the next one.
Pancakes are one of the easiest and quickest solutions to having a great breakfast. They are light, require little preparation and their resulting aroma can make any late riser wake up early to a magnificent breakfast spread. If you have left over, almost over-ripe bananas, and are looking to spice up your signature pancakes, giving them a nutritional boost, here are a few simple tips for the best banana pancakes. I find having the pancakes with a hot cup of ginger tea or cold milk most comforting and a better way to start my day.
These suggestions are not at all restrictive. You can go ahead and add a pinch of cinnamon in the mix, or sprinkle cinnamon on the hot pancakes before serving for maximum taste bud arousal. Go ahead, try out these tips and become a banana pancake fan-club member.
For about 6 pancakes you will need;
2 large eggs
11/2 cup sifted all-purpose wheat flour
� cup of fresh milk
A pinch of salt
1 level teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 large ripe bananas, blended/mashed
� cup of warmed maple syrup to taste (optional)
– Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water. Dry them and begin work
– Sieve your baking flour into the mixing bowl. Sieving not only removes unwanted particles that sometimes escape into the flour during packaging, it also aerates the flour making it light.
– Add the baking powder to the sieved flour and mix.
– Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Add the pinch of salt and beat till they whiten.
– Now peel bananas and blend or mash them up to a smooth pulp. Add in the fresh milk and the eggs, then continue blending to a smooth consistency.
Please note that if you choose to mash up the bananas in a bowl, you may need to add and mix the eggs and milk in small quantities to get the desired smooth consistency.
– Carefully pour the banana puree into the mixing bowl and begin mixing with the flour until the mixture is smooth and light. You can now add the vegetable oil into the mixture and continue mixing.
– Preheat the pan and lightly glisten it with a little cooking oil. You can now pour a small portion of the pancake batter onto the pan, on low heat and allow to brown on one side. Turn it over to cook on the other side and repeat this procedure for the rest of the batter till it is complete.
– Serve the hot banana pancakes on a flat plate, with a generous spread of warm maple syrup over them. You can also choose to have the maple syrup on a side dish for those who would find the sugar in the pancakes enough because bananas are already sugary.
Vegetable gardening has been found to be one of the most relaxing and inexpensive ways to relieve stress, work out, bond with nature and grow healthy food. Today, more people are more aware of healthy alternatives and are more willing to eat fresh produce, work out and reduce lifestyle-related illnesses. Everyone can now grow food, whether in an apartment building or in the spacious suburbs regardless of the weather patterns, and be fulfilled in the knowledge that your favorite vegetable will always be in season.
For the beginner who’s been looking to start up, here are some simple tips to getting those vegetables out of the soil and onto your plate;
1. Start small with the simplest vegetables that take the shortest time to grow. Keep in mind that as a beginner, you still have a lot to learn and it is better to carry out the experiment on a small scale than have an epic large scale fail (please note that not all beginners fail, so it depends on luck and how well you follow up on the vegetables)
2. Carry out research and find the best seeds that promise high yields and are disease and weather resistant. In doing so, you guarantee that even if some of the vegetables won’t survive to see you palate, at least you still get some.
In the same space, buy small quantities of seed that will be used all at once instead of having them remain to carry over to the next time you plant. This ensures that their high quality is retained, giving good yields all the time.
3. Once you make the decision to start your vegetable garden, commence soil preparation. It may be a good idea to visit one of the farmer’s stores and consult with the experts on the quality of the soil. Professionals with soil experience are more likely to do soil tests for you and advise you on what soil nutrients to increase and fertilizers to use to add to the soil value, depending on the vegetables you want to grow. They may also advise you on how much water the soil needs for whatever favorite vegetable you hope to grow.
4. Once you get your seeds, fertilizer and soil, consider the ideal location to place your garden, where the vegetables will get sufficient light. Different vegetables need varying lengths and intensity of sunlight. It might be advisable to have a protective tent if the garden is the plot behind your house to cover the vegetable once the sun is too hot, or where you can install lighting in case you need artificial lighting.
If you intend to use pots, buckets, sacks or cut bottles, then consider having them in an area that has drainage to allow excess water to flow, and consider having holes in them where the excess water can drain off.
5. Finally, go ahead and begin your journey to getting an all year round supply of fresh vegetables that guarantee you good roughage, steady supply of vitamins and relaxation as you work on the garden.
These simple tips are far from being exhaustive and are not only meant for vegetable gardening but can be applied to many crops that are easily planted at home. Any beginner can go ahead and try them out, customize them to suit their surroundings and add onto them to make the experience more successful. Who knows, maybe these tips are what you need to discover that green thumb you always thought you had.