Who doesn’t know Disney? They create children’s movies and TV shows. They seem nice, but they also have a dark side.
- During the New York premiere of Pinocchio in 1940, Walk Disney hired 12 midgets to dance in Pinocchio outfits on the theater marquee. Whats wrong with that you ask? well, they were all drunk and required to be for the job.
- Walt Disney mainly used music from dead composers for a soundtrack for Fantasia so he wouldn’t have to pay royalties.
- Even though Walt Disney had a strict policy against drinking on the studio grounds, but that didn’t stop him from having a few shots every day.
- Walt Disney was an anti-Semite, meaning he disliked jewish people.
- there are tunnels beneath the magic kingdom. They were primarily meant for travel throughout the park, but they are only used for service now, but the entrances are still open to the public, so who knows what is down there? for one thing, rats. many sections of the tunnels are closed off because of rats infesting the place.
- Disney can truthfully declare that they have never had a death in their park. Why? because they claim that the person who is fatally injured is not declared legally deceased until they reach the hospital.
- A child found a man in a character suit with the head off, and disney sued. Believe it or not, this is true. Disney does not hesitate because without the head on, spectators can see the top-secret aspects of the suit.
- Disney conducted a research that showed that every seven seconds a man thinks about sex. Disney allegedly puts saltpeter, which lowers a man’s sex drive, into their food. This might be true, but ever wonder why Disney has a policy in which male employees must either eat at the company or take a one-seventh pay cut for “Frequent distractions.”
- In the train station at Disney parks, you can hear a tapping noise. This is Walt Disney’s 1954 Opening day speech in morse code.
- In the Enchanted Tiki Room, there is a show, and if you wait around for a few minutes after the show ends, you will see one of the birds start to insult other birds and you.
- Disney animators often reuse animations to save on time and money. You would think “Whats wrong with that? a few repeats, so what?” However, there are far more than you would suspect. the following is a link to examples. http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/disneyrecycled.htm
- Before Disney had parking structures, the parking attendants would always park old people’s cars and hearses in the same area.
- If you have ever been to Disneyland before, you might notice that the park does not have much gum on the rides and walls. Why? You can’t buy gum in Disneyland. Walt Disney didn’t want to spend money to have it cleaned up all the time.
- During the Vietnam war a group of hippies protested on Main street. The park security rounded them up, gave them haircuts and part-time jobs as janitors.