A very small effort from your side can bring great change to this world.
While going through the net I came across a very interesting finding by a Japanese scientist, Masaru Emoto. He found out that the crystal structure of water change according to the human behavior and emotions. A very weird and bizarre finding I would say.
In his finding he proved that the water becomes more crystallized when good things are said in front of water.
Now second most important thing which he observed, which actually makes this whole finding very important, is that with increase in crystalline structure, the energy of water increases. Also, its absorption in our body cells increases.
Now, if this thing is true. Then, the shortage of drinking water can be solved by thinking good things, whenever we are drinking water. It is very difficult to drink water in that way. But, then if we really want to save our precious resource then we have to do like this. Since this will help in reducing the water uptake per person. Hence, this will increase the amount of water available to us.
So, in this way probably we can prevent the water shortage in this world.
For more such interesting scientific paradoxical topics, refer following links:
1) Three Most Controversial Topics: There are three articles which have seen more controversy than expected. Find it all by yourself along with the reason.
2) Smoking is good for health, the title itself contradicts the notion which is being created in the minds of the people. So, this topic will attract controversy. However, you must read this article carefully to understand the paradox which smoking creates.
3) Why do Men Rape? , although I haven’t expected any controversy related to this topic but then it has been one of the most controversial topic in the most odd ways. Despite, the fact it tries to make a scientific and logical explanation of this question, this topic has viewed in a different sense.
4) Vegetarianism: An Elixir for Life: A must read topic to give great ideas about ways to prevent global warming.
5) Sleep to Get Exhausted: A very good reason for not to sleep.
6) Future Decoded: One of my most controversial topics. Read it and decide yourself.
7) Man in Danger: A topic which I expected least to be controversial but is still facing a controversy. A topic which says that males are weakening and women are becoming strong.
Biogas: Is It a Future?: One of most favorite future technology might not be as good as it appears.
9) Autotrophic Humans: A very weird way to solve food crisis.
10) How to Make Your Problems Easy?: A very funny scientific explanation to this question.
11) DNA Dove Birds: What if the friendship bands are labeled with DNA?
12) How to Use Urine to Light House?: A very dirty way to solve energy crisis.
13) Light Emitting Plants: A very weird but true thing, which is one the latest developments of science.
14) Plastic Milk: A very weird topic, which tells a new way to make plastic.
15) Biorefinery: A New Eco Friendly Technology: A new industrial process is in its start up stage, which if successful can pave way for development of bio-based eco-friendly technology and industry.