These questions are an excellent way to break the ice and learn something you never knew.
- How old do you believe a child should be before he/she can date? Why?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- If you had to live in another country, which one would you choose?
- If you could only eat one food, and nothing else, for three days in a row, what would it be?
- What three words best describe you?
- What’s the one thing you’d like to be remembered for?
- If you had more time, what hobby would you like to pursue?
- If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
- What do people often misunderstand about you?
- What’s your idea of a perfect night out – or in?
- What’s your ideal vacation length?
- Describe how you’d like your life to be five years from now. Ten years from now.
- Does chemistry happen immediately, or does it build over time?
- Which characteristic could you live without in a life-long partner: sexuality, intelligence, or financial stability?
- When was the last time you lost your temper?
- What percentage of the time are you comfortable with yourself?
- What stresses you out the most?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Admit your favorite guilty pleasure.
- What are your three main goals in life?
- Name five things you can’t live without.
- Name your worst pet peeve. Are you ever guilty of it yourself?
- Would you ever want to know the future? Why or why not?
- If you could go back in time and relive one day in your life, which day would you choose and why?
- If you could eliminate one crime, what would it be?