Guaranteed and simple ways to train your brain to be optimistic.
Survey from psychologists that you can form a habit at 21 days; therefore you should do things repeatedly in order to be part of you. But it is sometimes different for other people; sometimes it takes longer, sometimes shorter. For meditation practioners, they advised their clients to listen to guided meditation audio at least 3 weeks. This only shows that when you want to a thing you have to do it in a repetitive way so you can manifest it. Being optimistic in life is one of them. Your brain has already been practicing a negaholic environment but you can always train it to do the reverse. If I can do it, why can’t you? The following suggestions were very helpful for my development and training of a brain to form a positive habit.
- Everyday for 3 weeks, I wake up with a smile and say “I’m having a great day” and clap 3 times and shout “today is my day”. Until it becomes my habit; I got this information from my doctor when I was diagnosed with seasonal depression. And if works for me it will also work with you! My seasonal depression was gone 2 years after repetitive habits of optimism.
- Do not allow negative thoughts to ruin your good start. You should refrain from thinking negative things because it can ruin your entire day, you can always shift by faking to be happy, later you just notice you are feeling great.
- Avoid gossiping and avoid negative people. You know who those people who are pessimistic are; they are not good in your development and self improvement. If you want to be better in life; go with those happy and optimistic people. You can always choose your friends if you want the best for you.
- Always think of abundance and manifest in your thoughts, words and actions. You should always implicate optimism with abundance. If you thought of good things, it will show in your actions and people will notice it and start treating you better and you can attract better people.
- Divert your brain if you’re thinking of negative thoughts; you can find other things to avoid thinking of negative or dirty thoughts; be determined to think of always positive things.
- Listen to yourself, know your limits and capabilities – don’t do too much when you know you cannot sustain. You shouldn’t force yourself from doing anything you do not like.
- Listen to your fears and trick your sub-conscious – your inner child is like a database of all your experiences, it doesn’t want to make you feel sad or endanger you, that is why when there are new things that are similar to your previous experiences, your subconscious warns you. You can trick it by agreeing to it and explain later to yourself that you are having an unreasonable fear.
- Meditate and make it a habit – meditation makes your brain relax and blank. If you think you overworked your brain and you feel the stress and fatigue you can never form positive attitude, so meditate everyday or yoga is a good relaxing exercise.
Whatever ways fits for you, always remember people wants good things in life and you can only attract it if you are positive of wanting it, “Positive things, happen to positive people”.