I wrote this with my personal opinion about how aggressive the serial killers where when they were killing.
Serial Killers Top 10 agressivity ranks.
This list goes from the most aggressive serial killer-1st-to the 10th, the least aggressive of this list.
· Luis Gavarito (AKA “La Bestia”), from Colombia. He was suspect of murdering over 300 people but only 138 murders were proved to have been of his authority. Known child-murderer, torture-killer and rapist, his main primarily target were street children, most of them, young boys. He was arrested in 1999 and was judged and condemned to 1,853 years incarcerated but only got imprisionated for 30 on which was reduced to 22 years after aiding investigator.
· Pedro Alonso Lopez, known as “The monster of the Andes” was a child-murderer and rapist of which targeted young girls, between the ages of 8 to 12. Convicted of only 110 murderers, but confessed to killing 300, the exact number is unknown. He was arrested in 1980 and judged in 1983 but he was released in 1998 after it was declared that he had been rehabilitated, it’s believed that he is still an active killer, but his whereabouts are unknown.
· Thug Behram was born India in 1765 and died at 1840; he was the leader of the Thugee cult. He confessed that he had killed on his own more than then 125 victims and that he was also present at 931 murders, all perpetrated by his cult. It believes that the Thugee cult murdered from 50,000 to 1,000,000 people in total.
· Javed Iqbal, from Lahore, Pakistan, was a child-murderer, confessed to have killed 100 children and convicted of the same number. He acted from 1996 to 1999. He was possibly tortured before he was killed inside his prison cell.
· Gary Ridgway, AKA “The Green River Killer”, was from United States. His primarily targets were escorts from Seattle. He used to propose a prostitute, drive then to the banks of Green River and then strangle her to death. After so, he would dump the body in the nearby water. He was suspected of 90 murders but confessed to only 71, and convicted of 49. He is the man with the most murder convictions in the U.S. history. He was sentenced to lifetime in prison without the possibility of parole.
· Gilles de Rais, was a nobleman from Brittany and a child-murderer, convicted of only 80 murders but suspected to up to 200, he fought alongside with Joan of Arc on the Hundred Years War.
· Donald Henry Gaskins AKA “meanest man in America” or “Pee-Wee”, from South Carolina, USA, was a child-murderer, convicted of only 9 murders. He also killed 3 people while he was incarcerated, one of which using C-4. On the death row he confessed to have killed 110 children. Executed in 1991.
· Daniel Barbosa, from Colombia, Ecuador, was a child-murderer, he possibly raped and killed over 150 people, his primarily target was young virgin girls. He only confessed to have killed 72 victims.
· Pedro Rodrigues Filho was a Brazilian serial killer of which acted from 1967 to 2003. He was convicted and sentenced to 128 years, but Brazil doesn’t have lifetime sentences, and the maximum time someone can serve in prison is just 30 years. He claimed to have murdered more than 100 people, 40 of which were inmates.
· David Parker Ray was a torture-murderer from New Mexico, USA, his primarily targets were women. He acted from 1950 to 1999, convicted of only 14 murders but suspected of 60. He is famous for having built a DS$100,000 torture chamber, of which he used to call it “his toy-box”.