Fact About Suicide.
1. In America, the guy who committed suicide four times the number of girls. Even 78 percent of suicides that occurred in the country carried out by Uncle Sam’s boys.
2. But, based on similar studies in America, girls are even more frequent suicide attempts than boys. Usually by menyilet his own hands.
3. The study also mentions that in America, how to commit suicide the most widely used is to shoot yourself (for boys), and drinking poison (for girls).
4. While the suicide data from around the world prove that the way of “favorites” for suicide is hanging himself.
5. Suicide rates in developed countries is much higher than poor countries and developing countries.
6. People who’ve married more rarely commit suicide than people who are single, divorced, or widow / widower.
7. Earlier times, people are more “creative” to find ways to commit suicide, such as by swallowing poisonous spiders, stuck a hot iron into the throat, injected into the veins of peanut butter, and dropped into a pile of beer bottles.
8. Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, Beachy Head in England, and Aokigahara forest in Japan, is the place most often become the location of suicide. The Japanese dub even Aokigahara forest as Forest Suicide.
9. Japan is the country with the highest suicide rate, which is 100 people per day. To stop this phenomenon, every family whose members committed suicide, imposed a fine of 100 million yen.
10. Suicide is the most widely performed Monday, and most often occur on Saturday.