One second you are alive and well. The next second you are a corpse.
Death is probably the most respected and feared subject of all time since the beginning of human beings. People have always been imagining and inventing gods to avoid feeling to powerless and alone.
Medicine can do wonders for us but it’s still not enough.
What are the fastest ways you can die?
- Cardiac arrest. This is the fastest of all. You just fall down, you don’t feel a thing and you never get up. This already happened in a church near my town and I can tell you some people even fainted looking at it.
- Aneurysm is a vessel inside your brain that virtually explodes and spreads blood everywhere. This is very painful, probably the most painful thing you could ever experience, and the death is very fast too. You probably lose conscience very fast before you die. It’s just horrible.
- Heart poison is another quick death inducer. It basically makes your heart muscle stop working giving you a very fast and painful death.
- Breaking your neck is another quickie. Here you just feel a small track and the next half second you don’t feel a thing. This is because the signals the brain sends and receives to the body stop working because they must go through the neck.
- And finally we have the car accident. If you crash too fast your heart will blow, your brain vessels will blow, basically your whole body blows, the organs transform in gel and you are done here on this earth.
Hope you enjoy one of these deaths but only when you are 90 or 100.