A survey about why students fail in their academics…
Two years ago, I conducted a survey on the performance of the students in their academic courses. Besides, it has been two years since I worked for this research. And now, the result is something extraordinary and funny. Would you like to know the reasons why students fail their subject courses? Here they are:
- They are afraid of books.
- They don’t know how to write.
- They hate reading.
- They don’t like listening to anybody else.
- They don’t know what to do.
- They have no idea at all about the things around them.
- They are not lazy.
- They hate the school or the building because for them it is not boring.
- They hate pieces of chalk, blackboards or whiteboards, and chairs.
- They hate the face of the teachers or instructors.