Who is your favorite teacher and why? Who are the best teachers in the world? Who said this? “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime” +The Best Quotations for Teachers.
Teachers are among the most important people in the society and in the world as a whole. Their profession is regarded as the noblest. They play the most vital role in molding the mind and the behavior of the young.
Who said this? “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime”.
Phila. Teachers on Capitol Steps, Wash., D.C., 5/13/11 (LOC) (Photo credit: The Library of Congress)
Here are some of the best quotations for teachers quoted by famous and historically significant people in history.
1. If you can read this, thank a teacher.
2. A good teacher inculcates in you the importance of self-reliance, instead of expecting help from others. He teaches you how to build your strengths and be responsible for your own successes and failures. – by NSB
3. When an engineer commits mistake, the structure he built collapses. When a doctor commits an error, the patient dies. When a lawyer goes wrong, his client goes to jail. But when a teacher commits mistake, he’ll simply “erase the board”.
4. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. Who said that? It’s the genius himself – Albert Einstein.
5. You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself. – Galileo
6. A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank, but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child. – Forest Witchcraft
7. Teachers are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the Earth. – Helen Caldicott
8. Teachers don’t impact for a year, but for a lifetime. This is similar to Henry Brooks Adam’s “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops”.
9. According to Robert Brault – The average teacher explains complexity; the gifted teacher reveals simplicity.
10. Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best. – Bob Talbert
*The best and the greatest teachers are those who are fully and wholly dedicated and committed in the teaching profession – Nobert S. Bermosa.