When you overlook these things, you will be missing the essence of life, which is fulfillment. When you take everything for granted you can never hope for bubbling happiness and contentment.
There are times when you feel that you are deprived of many good things in life. By good things you mean a good house, big car, latest gadgets and all the materialistic things available. When your friend builds a house you feel that you are lacking something and if you do build a house you compare it with a bigger house and think your house is so small and run of the mill.
There are so many things you ignore which can give you happiness and immense inner glow. When you ignore such blessing you are endowed with, you are losing something precious in life, which is satisfaction. You will be amazed when you notice what you have been gifted by god and which you had so casually overlooked.
· You have a body with no physical impairment which is the biggest gift you can ever hope for from god. Without vision you cannot see the world, without limbs you cannot ambulate and do your own work.
· You have a discerning brain which tells you what is right and wrong. You are able to make decisions which help you towards success.
· You have good parents who have been your guide and philosopher to make you the person you are today. Respect and cherish them and show them your love.
· You have good friends with whom you can share your feelings and you should always maintain good friendship with them.
· You have good children and you should be able to spend quality time with them. What is the use of earning money for their future and not giving them the attention they so long for.
· You have been gifted with good health and it is your duty to maintain it by having healthy diet, and living a good lifestyle.
· You job should not be just your livelihood; you should be able to be true to your job and give your hundred percent attention to it.
· You are blessed with twenty four hours and do not waste it by grudging against someone. Spend each day happily with your family; enrich yourself by learning something new.
· You have money to enjoy life and you should be thankful that you are not dependent on others for your livelihood.
· When you are self sufficient, give some charity which will make your mind fulfilled with happiness.
· You are blessed with a good spouse and so be compatible with herhim. Do not take your spouse for granted and give herhim love, respect and care.
As you can see you are blessed with so many things which you take for granted. When you overlook these things, you will be missing the essence of life, which is fulfillment. When you take everything for granted you can never hope for bubbling happiness and contentment.
Do not crib about what you do not have, but be thankful for what you have. Imagine your life without any one of this blessing and you will feel deprived. Thank god for all the nice things you have god and you will be overwhelmed with humility as to how blessed you really are.