Everyone is aware of their Zodiac sign and the characteristics attributed to that sign. How do you compare with the Egyptian horoscope which archaeologists discovered 4000 years ago?
The Zodiac is a band of the celestial sphere that represents the path of the principal planets, the moon and the sun. In Astrology, this band is divided into twelve equal parts called signs, bearing the name of a constellation for which it was originally named.
Some people won’t even go out of their homes if their horoscope tells of ill fate for the day. Others like to compare their sign to potential mate’s signs to get an idea of their compatibility.
Image via Wikipedia
Everyone seems to portray some characteristic of their sign.
It kind of gives us a sense of individuality.
The ancient Egyptian horoscope is also divided into twelve signs. These signs are each ruled by a different Egyptian God and have romantic implications.
Find your birth date below to see which Egyptian God rules your day of birth and the characteristics attributed to each sign.
- Jan. 1 to Feb. 2 – Ammon (God of Prophets) talent for recognizing Mr./Mrs. Right.
- Feb. 3 to Mar. 4 -Suchos (God of the sacred Nile) attracted by beauty and warned not to be blinded by it.
- Mar. 5 to Apr. 9 – Osiris (God of fertility) usually doesn’t fall in love at first sight.
- Apr. 10 to May 2 – Ptah (God of truth) very sincere, likely to be hurt in romance.
- May 3 to June 16 – Horus (God of life) roving eyes, passionate nature, restless spirit.
- June 17 to July 21 -Nephtaphis (Goddess of true love) loyal to lover, capable of becoming one with them in body, mind and spirit.
Image via Wikipedia
- July 22 to Aug. 18 Seti (God of Thunder and Lightning) quick tempered.
- Aug. 19 to Sept. 21 Anubis (protector God) capable of life long romance.
- Sept. 22 to Oct. 15 RA (Sun God) tender understanding, passionate, intensely loyal.
- Oct. 16 to Nov. 9 Isis (Goddess of miracles) has a magic touch, great charmer.
- Nov. 10 to Dec. 3 Thoth (God of light) hard time displaying feelings, especially romantic ones.
- Dec. 4 to Dec. 31 Hathor (Goddess of Music and the arts) in love with love.
How did you compare ?