Pakistani young students are involve in various odd activities, gay and lesbian societies are also growing very fast in big cities.
Pakistan is an Islamic republic country and people are not as much religious due to non Islamic laws. Young generation is stuck between western and their on culture and norms. Cable TV and Internet is a wide source of information. People can take advantages of both Medias in a positive sense but there are also a lot of other options to use these media platform for negative purposes.
In Pakistan availability of world wide TV channels from cable network providers, and easy access of Internet at cheap rates is in every hand. According to a recent survey about young students in Pakistan are loosing interest in their studies, following facts and reasons are comes to know.
1) Students are more attracted toward indoor games instead of outdoor games.
2) Ease access of Mobile phones both for boys and girls.
3) Students waste time on searching stupid videos, wallpapers and stories on the Internet.
4) Watching Indian dramas and forbidden movies on cable and dish TV.
5) Boys are joining gay societies.
6) Girls are becoming lesbians by watching stupid videos on Internet.
7) Students spend nights at private parties.
At home young boys and girls pass their time by doing voice chat on their cell phones.
9) Very cheap call rates on mobile networks also a big reason.
Gay and lesbian life in Pakistan is inspired from western culture, you can search several gay boys and lesbian girls societies in cities like Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad where boys and girls are come together in private parties to celebrate their stupid gay and lesbian rights. Its parent’s duty to make a proper check and balance system on their young children’s, by this they can treat their kids in a true Islamic way and avoid them for such a harmful activities.