Have you seen Elephant Building?? Robot Building?? If you haven’t, you must see this article.
Hello guys, this time I want to share Seven greatest buildings in the world. All of this pictures and some explanation are from the Internet and I think it’s great to share with you all. I want to know your opinion about all of the picture. So, let’s start
1. Elephant Building (Bangkok)
This building looks like an elephant. Designed by Sumet Junsai.
2. Robot Building (Bangkok)
This building looks like a robot in the middle of the city. designed by Sumset Jumsai.
3. Wing Shape Zayed National Museum (Abu Dhabi)
As same as the name, this building is a National museum. The building contained history and the culture of Uni Arab Emirates (UAE)
4. US Navy Building (Coronado)
This building is The American Navy which shaped like The NAZI symbol.
5. COR Building (Miami)Building 25 floor worth 40 million U.s. dollars was built with the concept of green technology.
6. Coin Building (UAE)The headquarters of Aldar in Abu Dhabi is designed by the Architecs MZ company and start functioning in 2010. With 23 floors and a height of 110.03 meters, Coin Building was crowned as the first skyscraper in the world in the shape of a circle.
7. Egg Building (China)The “egg building” in China is becoming the center of the art performances of the Opera House, Concert Hall and Theater.
Ok guys, that’s all the pictures and some explanation about Seven greatest buildings in the world. Which one is the greatest building for you?? Please write down your comment. I am curious with your opinions. Thanks