Remedial measures to be taken against inflammation of eyes.
It is common sight that most of us will have swollen eyes or in other words eyes get swollen for innumerable reasons. For some, their eyes will have been swollen as soon as they rise form their beds. Secondly, some others get the swollen eyes after swimming. Age is no bar to this disease. There is no cause for panic. One need not spend sleepless nights just because one’s eyes have swollen so suddenly. There are a number of remedial measures to check this disease. There may be some who have not suffered form this complaint. If u observes a person affected by fatigue, you may notice a sudden change on his face i.e. countenance, that person may have swollen eyes, a sort of dark circles have become red. As you go on observing his face and eyes, several questions arise in your mind about the eye care. Let us carefully scan through the problems pertaining to eyes. Eyes, turning red and swollen cannot be dubbed as something ‘hereditary diseases’. On the other hand, it is hardly connected with one’s criminal or an out law background. Going is not at all the exact reason for these complaints. In spite of all these likely hoods, inflammation of eyes is imminent. It occurs to those who go to night clubs for fun or those who inevitably work in night shift and other conditions. As time it is due to hereditary or family history. It also occurs due to certain technical problems and allergic complaints. Through out ones life the eyes are subjected or exposed to a variety of disorders. The eyes begin to itch add burn excessively. Sticky secretions’ force the eye lashes to get glued together. Temporarily water or tear get deposited. The skin may become too soft or too stiff and hard. Improper blood circulation generally when one is asleep or lack of gravitations is some of the causes. In the case of some individuals using pillow may also obstruct free circulation of blood hence the eyes inflammation. The swelling or inflammation gradually diminishes.
- Excessive sleep which makes tears well up around the eyes.
- Sleeplessness or insomnia.
- When kidneys fail to function normally.
- Lack of physical activities and exercises.
- The individuals may be suffering from sinusitis.
- During pregnancy imbalances’ may have caused due to certain medicines.
- Stress physical strain tension restlessness etc.
- Constipation and concentration of toxic sub stances I the body.
- Due to pollution in air water and food.
- Allergic problems.
- Endless weeping crying sobbing etc when one is severely affected by grief or tragic incidents.
My other Articles