Yes, and that’s the truth!
- The Revoluntinary War: 1775-1783
- The War of 1812: 1812-1814
- The Mexican American War: 1836-184
- The American Civil War: 1861-1865
- The Spanish American War: 1897-1898
- The Indian American Wars: 1775-1918
- World War One: 1914-1918
- World War Two: 1941-1945
- Cold War: 1945-1992
- The Vietnam War: 1962-1973
- The Invasion of Grenada: 1983-1984
- The Invasion of Panama: 1989
- Operation Desert Storm:1991-1992
- Operation United Shield: 1992-1995
- Operation Determined Falcon:1998-1999
- Operation Enduring Freedom: 2001-2011
- Operation Iraqi Freedom: 2003-2011
- Operation Freedom Falcon: 2011-….
the bottom line is this, wars are not meant to won, only maintained and sustained. Nothing in the world makes more profit in the world than a war. So every time one is declared the rich get richer while the common man must succumb to the results of them.