It is really very much unfortunate that we had some ruthless dictators who were famous or infamous for their brutality. They dictated the world more harshly and more unkindly than any one ever done. There were no such worse characters I have ever found before.
It is really very much unfortunate that we had some ruthless dictators who were infamous for their brutality. They dictated the world more harshly and more unkindly than any one ever made. There were no such worse characters I have ever found before.
Here are the top 10 ruthless dictators ever born in history:
1. Attila the Hun: one of the most barbarians, ruthless leader ever found in history. Attila became the leader of Hun in 435. Attila the Hun was known as the leader of cruelty and selfishness in the Western Europe. With brother Bleda, he dictated the Attila. But after a few years he murdered his brother Bleda to possess the throne. Attila the Hun showed his military power in Europe. He invaded the Western Europe and attacked ruthlessly to the inhabitants all in his path.
2. Genghis Khan: Genghis Khan was born in the year 1162 CE in Central Mongolia. He was the ruthless and brutal leader ever born in Mongolia. He destroyed anyone who did not obey the rule. Even the army of Genghis Khan slaughtered all innocent people they captured. More than that in his dynasty the army did not forgive children or women from the brutal killing. His army was built only for creating violence and for ruthless killings.
3. Vlad Tepes: Vlad Tepes was famous for his ruthlessness. He was the evil prince in Romania. He loved to kill and torture people. He even used unique torture plan like cut the limb or the sexual organ, boiling, burning, poisoning wells etc. He also loved to torture uniquely. He roasted men and stabbed children with their mother’s breasts. His dynasty period was from 1448 to 1476. Because of his inhuman torture he was known as ‘Dracula’.
4. Hirohito of Japan: Hirohito was the emperor who was the brainchild of the massacre over the city of Nanking, China. He sent troops in World War II who murdered and raped women in the city Nanking. They killed more than 2,99,985 people, among them around 21454 women had been raped and then killed. They did not even spare the pregnant women. Although he denied the fact but it was proven wrong with time. Even many people believed that he was the mastermind behind World War II.
5. Ivan The Terrible: Ivan was the most murderous leaders in Russian history in 1547. He did his nonstop massacre when he captured Poland. As per the historical evidence the soldiers punished and killed 500 to 1000 innocent people ruthlessly in everyday and the incident used to happen in front of Ivan and in front of his son. Even from historical evidence it was found that Ivan was responsible for the death of his son. Ivan the Terrible died in 1584.
6. Adolf Hitler: Hitler was the Nazis Dictator and leader of Germany. He was responsible for the destruction of human life which includes Jews people, slave labor, children and women. Hitler dictatorship was merciless. He killed around 14 million people and among them 6 million were Jews. His killing procedure was horrifying; his military people put the imprisoned people into the gas chamber or kept them starving until death or fired in death squads. Hitler used to target the Jews, homosexuals, gypsies and hippies. The mascara had been continued until the until Hitler committed suicide in 1945.
7. Josef Stalin: (From 1922 to 1956) The most ruthless Stalin was the General Secretary of the Communist Party of Soviet Union. In his regime he killed and exported millions of ethnic minor people. As per the historians Stalin was much more ruthless than Adolf Hitler. He killed anyone who contradicted the government rule.