Are New Year resolutions meant to be complex? Why not hang on to the simplicity mantra this year and have fun adhering to your resolutions!
You always wanted to kick-off the New Year in style, didn’t you? How about doing something different this year so that you enjoy “the delight of keeping your New Year resolution” everyday? Don’t you think it was time you got rid of those tough seeming traditional ones and included “ample reasons to smile” in your New Year agenda? Have a look at some interesting tit-bits and see which all work best for you:
- Make simplicity your mantra for New Year. In howsoever complex affairs or dealings, believe in the power of simplicity!
- Resolute on being a more celebrating animal this year and use even the smallest achievements and slightest happenings, a reason to rejoice.
- This year, how about being little introspective and get to know your own hidden talent, a hobby or discover something that you always interested you! Awaken that talent or interest within and enjoy the fun of self-discovery in a nascent manner.
- Talk to a stranger every week and say him / her something soothing.
- Re-arrange things at home and in office. How about changing direction of your study table to enjoy a better outer view from the window or changing sequence of books and magazines on the shelf!
- Cook at least one new dish every fortnight or taste one different item every time you eat out.
- Find newer ways to throw away monotonousness from everyday activities. Adopt a different road between home and office, change hairstyle, listen gentle music before going to bed or surprise family by randomly getting home early!
And that is just a glimpse of it. You sure know about numerous other things once you have decided to be smarter about this year’s resolution, be more focused on smiles than last year and to find delight in simple every day happenings!
Two Thousand Eleven awaits you as a year full of new and amazing opportunities to smile, laugh and be yourself!
Wish you a Very Very Happy New Year 2013!
Get into more thought provoking material to increase happiness and enjoy a livelier life: