One way to surprise a child is to make a birthday card with his/her favorite cartoon character. This homemade card is unique and more special than store-bought greeting cards. The article below shows you a very easy way to create your own Diary of a Wimpy Kids birthday greeting card.
How to Make Your Own Diary of a Wimpy Kids Birthday Card for Free!
My 10-year old daughter is a big fan of Diary of a Wimpy Kids. Her birthday is coming up and I want to make a Diary of a Wimpy Kid birthday card for her. I found many free Diary of a Wimpy Kid coloring pages, activities or games, but I couldn’t find free printable birthday cards. So I decided to make my own birthday card!
This is the step-by-step procedure if you also want to make a Diary of a Wimpy birthday card for your kids.
- Go to Google and type “Diary of a Wimpy Kid”.
- Click on “Images”.
- Find an image that you like and right-click “Copy Image”.
- Paste the image into a blank Word document.
- Resize the image if necessary.
- You may need to rotate the image depending on the kind of fold you want.
- Print the page and fold it.
- Your birthday card is done! Then write your own special birthday greetings.
- You can print the image in black and white so the birthday child can color the page.
- You can also make a Christmas card or a greeting card for any occasion!
Please note this is only meant for personal use. Images have copyrights and are not meant to be used for any other purpose.
Hope you enjoyed this fun little tutorial on how to make your own Diary of a Wimpy Kid birthday card!
Visit these other fun articles too!
Not a member of Triond yet?