Would you like to meet a witch on Halloween? I’ll tell you how to do it.
Halloween is coming, so come and listen all. I will tell you something that you might want and need to know. Like how to meet a witch or ward off evil spirits or even how to have good luck! So, take your time and read these closely for some of these you may not know.
1. To keep bad luck away knock on wood.
2. On Halloween if you want to meet a witch, put your clothes on inside out and walk backwards.
3. To ward off evil spirits on Halloween, before sunset, make sure you walk around your house three times backwards and do this counterclockwise.
4. If you are walking on Halloween night and hear footsteps behind you, whatever you do, don’t turn around! It may be Death coming for you. According to folklore, if you look Death in the eye, it is surely a way to quicken your death!
5. Now, if you want and need good luck, then light a orange candle at exactly midnight on Halloween and let it burn until sunrise.
6. To see their future husband, a girl must carry a lantern to a pond of water on Halloween night and look into the water, they will see the reflection of their future husband.
7. All evil, horrible spirits will fly away if you ring a bell on Halloween night.
8. To keep evil away, tie a knot in a hankerchief.
9. When walking in the dark, always carry a lump of bread in your pocket. This will serve as a gift to the ghosts.
10. Superstition has it, that if a person lived a good life, flowers will grow on their grave, but if a person was rotten in life, then weeds will grow on their grave.
11. On Halloween, if you kill a black cat, you will most definitely have seven years of bad luck.
12. On Halloween, when you go bobbing for apples, the first person to bite an apple will be the first to get married.
Image via Wikipedia
lover’s name written in the snail’s slime.
14. On Halloween, if you go to a crossroads and very quietly, listen to the wind, you should be able to hear things that will happen to you in the next year.
15. An owl is considered to be very unlucky. If an owl hoots on Halloween near your home, just take salt and throw it into your fireplace.