World is not perfect. We can make it better. Inside this article, you will find what mankind should do to improve life on earth.
1. Stop the Trash: If you want to smell the fragrance of flowers, and plants and all that’s around you, stop littering. Who wants to make OUR home a bad, smelly, dirty place?
2. A New Idea for Toilets: Yeah, toilets per flush use an average of 3 to 6 gallons of water, that could supply water for a family for 4 days. We need to use less water, or something else to let THAT water be of some other use.
3. Ban Newspapers: It won’t be easy, but we would amazingly decrease the number of trees we cut down. Once poverty levels are lower, we could use the TV, our phones or other electronic resources in which we save more trees.
4. Tourism Warning: Are hotels not disturbing wildlife around it? Are theme parks and malls created by destroying forests that are home to animals and plants? It is easier to destroy than to create, so don’t destroy if you can’t create.
5. Freebies: People who have money might be able to afford some things others can’t afford. We should give stuff we don’t need to those WHO NEED it. We only do this like 5 times a year. Those people on the verge of survival and they have the right to live as good as people who are fortunate.
6. World Peace: War, is it the only solution? Maybe. But if no one started it, or made it happen, then people would not die from bullets, artillery and all that that makes the world so bloody. I know you need faith to be patient, but once you don’t have food, your family is dead, and you have no meaning in life, then what is wrond to kill if yours are killed and taken away?
7. Education: Everyone deserves an education, and to be more successful than their parents. That has always been the dream of parents hasn’t it? Education lets you chase dreams that you can’t if you didn’t have education.
8. Caring for Others: If you see someone drowning, call help or if you have the ability too, help him! We are all brothers and sisters on Earth, meant to take care of each other and help others when they’re down.
9. Where is the Love? Don’t hate. IF you don’t like something, just say you don’t like. Not hate, move on. God will deal with it later on, it’s not your job to hate.
10. Make Different Kinds of Mass Transportation: Maybe the aeroplane is nice, but you can use trains and flying cars service or something?