How to transfer your downloads from Bearshare to iTunes.
Image via Wikipedia
· Bearshare is a legal P2P file sharing programme. We all know what’s legal to download and what’s not.
· Most of the content on Bearshare will not be transferable as it comes in the YouTube format which you will only be able to listen to on your PC
· If you have downloaded ‘MP3’ files then you will be able to transfer them.
· Depending on your version of iTunes, this may happen automatically but if not go to your left hand itunes menu and click on ‘Shared’
· This will bring up a menu of the music you have downloaded in iTunes of the MP3 format
· Then click ‘File’ in the top left hand corner of iTunes and when this brings down a menu click ‘Add folder to library.’
For those of you disappointed with Bearshare’s content, Frostwire in my opinion is a far better P2P file sharing programme; the brother of Limewire if you like. If all else fails, you can download Frostwire for free and the same tips as those above should work.