When you are cheated on it can bve a devastating experience and you want to get even. There are some classy tricks you can use to get even.
When you are cheated on it can have a devastating experience and you want to get even. There are some classy tricks you can use to get even. When your favourite celebrities are cheated on by their spouses, you get angry and wish that the injured spouse can even the score. Screaming insults, or physical violence doesn’t help much, even though I am sure that there are many who will disagree. The recent cheating scandal involving Arnold-Schwarzenegger and his housekeeper has left us shaking our heads. “Poor Maria” many of us thought. We all smiled, I am sure at the thought that just maybe, she just might have leaked the cheating information to the media. Sweet!
1) Keep your cool. If you suspect your spouse is cheating, do not confront him or her or they will become more discreet. You want to catch the bastard in the act and you want to accumulate as much evidence as possible. So, as much as it hurts, stay cool
2) Take notes and keep records. Start recording changes in patterns and behaviour. How often are excuses being made and the increase in so called business trips. Record dates and times and odd behaviours as this is an empowering exercise and much better than feeling sorry for yourself.
3) Snoop. Yes snoop. Forget all that, “I trust my man or woman” stuff. If you feel something is wrong them it probably is. Check out the cell phone history when it is safe to do so and make a record of unusual activities and calls. Copy photos and relevant information. Check the credit card statements and bills and don’t forget the pockets.
4) Leak it. Once you have all the evidence at hand, leak it. You can start by leaking annyomously to key persons in the cheater’s circle and you may want to move to social media and so on. It is critical that you are not seen as the source of this leak.
5) Play innocent. When it is all revealed, act like you are hearing it for the first time. Once the story is out, you may not have to do a thing, the cheater will come to you and confess hoping for mercy and support.
6) Show no mercy. You need to recover financially for all the hurt and embarrassment you have been through. Get a good lawyer and start the divorce proceedings. Yes, you can choose to stay with the cheater and hope for the best but rest assured that the cheater will be more careful next time. So if you decide to stay, remain vigilant.
The sweetness of your “getting even” tactics may be in proportion to the magnitude of the crime; like sleeping with a friend, a relative, and having a child with the lover. You may not even need a divorce if you play your cards right.