Porfirio Rubirosa was the last and the greatest playboy. Here are some of his secrets with women.
Do you need some coaching on seducing women? Let’s find out which were the techniques that allowed Porfirio Rubirosa to be the greatest playboy of all times. “Rubi” conquered the hearts of Marilyn Monroe, Ava Gardner, Rita Hayworth, Joan Crawford, Kim Novak, Judy Garland, Eva Peron and Zsa Zsa Gabor, among others.
- Be attentive: “When I am when a woman, I have only eyes for her, even if I am surrounded by the most beautiful woman of the universe”, said Rubi. He was indeed concentrated on every detail. He opened her the doors. He lighted her the cigarettes. He made feel every woman she was a queen.
- Don’t neglect your appearance: Rubi’s suits fitted his athletic body perfectly. He had his nails manicured and his skin softened with honey. with honey. While fashion is cyclic, elegance is not. Whatever are the elegance criteria for your environment, stick to them.
- Be splendid: “Most men save money, my ambition is to spend it“, said Rubirosa”. Legend says that Rubi invited a new girl to a drink, payed it with the only money he had (a 100 dollar bill, a lot of money, then) and told the waiter to keep the change. That night he slept with her.
- Be active: Rubirosa did scuba diving, played polo, drived race cars and always kept fit. Do sports. Women don’t like couch potatos.
- Be Good in Bed: According to Barbara Hutton, one of his wives,Rubi’s penis was like a baseball bat. Truman Capote said it – 14 inches according to some of his lovers – was bigger than a size 11 shoe and wider than a man’s wrist. In Paris, a 20 inches black pepper mill is still called a “Rubirosa”. On top of that he “suffered” from a bizarre condition that caused him to have a permanent semi-erection. And it seems he knew how to use his tool. Flor de Oro Trujillo, his first wife, stated that after honeymoon she could not comfortably sit for a week. No wonder why he was extremely popular among women and his reputation preceeded him widely.
- Live dangerously: Rubirosa was diplomat, spy, treasure hunter, pilot… Some people think Ian Fleming based his James Bond character on Rubirosa
- Die young: And if you want to become a legend, don’t allow yourself to become old. “Die young and you will always be handsome”, said Wilde.