The top 10 most famous and or overused idioms in the world as of now. Study this article and you will become wise.
- The early worm gets the bird.
- A rolling stone gathers lots of moss.
- You can judge a book by its cover.
- A bird in the hand is not worth two in the bush.
- All in different boats.
- A leopard can change his spots.
- A house divided against itself will stand.
- A curse in disguise.
- Practice does not always make perfect.
- To make a long story even longer.
Okay, this is probably the most utterly useless article I’ve ever written. I don’t even know why I have even bothered to waste like – what – 1 minute of my life writing this article. It’s so crap it can make me cry on an emotional level. This article is that bad.
So please, if you’ve accidentally come across this piece of shit then click the “Back” button or “Alt + F4″ and close this page. This article is such a piece of shit I don’t want anyone to view it.
And also, do not “Like” this article or share it on Facebook. I cannot bear the thought of more people visiting this page and reading my utter, pointless crap. Thanks.