The most fascinating language has the craziest answer.
The best child book of this decade would be the “Harry Potter” series. Now, all the readers of this series must have come across the word “Parseltongue”. It is said to be the language of snakes and any one who can speak this language is called “Parselmouth”.
Now, this ability can be inherited and hence is present in the genes.
I do not know how much is this true?
But, whatever it is, I would say that we can learn parseltongue if we can know of the hearing perception by our brain. I’m not sure about this, of how a human being can perceive a particular sound.
Some, of hypothesis say that it is the repeated usage of the particular word with a particular work that we can recognize a particular word or language.
Now, if this is the concept then I believe that we can even communicate with snakes if we can learn their language i.e. even we can become parselmouth and we don’t need any gene to understand that language as we don’t need any gene to learn any other language. Possibly, the problem we have to face is in correlating the work done by the snake and its hissing sound.
But, then whatever is the difficulty at least it is not impossible. This gives us the hope that we can learn this language someday.
For final conclusion and analysis refer my following article “How to speak parseltoungue: Part 2“.
For more articles that are similar, refer:
1) Harry Potter in English Books: Recently I read an article in a newspaper that in London, schools asked to include Harry Potter stories in literature classes. They say that it is one of the finest works of this era, and needs to be suitably honored and studied
2) Flaw in Harry Potter: Like Me, most have read this book and must find it one of the best books. However, then this book is also full of flaws. Check in to know the biggest flaw of book.
For more Thought Provoking Scientific Articles, refer:
- How to Solve the Water Shortage: A very small effort from your side can bring great change to this world.
- Man in Danger: Nature is a great cruel player who is threatening life of males and saving females.
- Why Do Men Rape?: This question has been there since ages but with no satisfactory answer but today, I give the best possible explanation and way to prevent it.
- Biorefinery: A New Eco Friendly Technology: A new industrial process is in its start up stage, which if successful can pave way for development of bio-based eco-friendly technology and industry.
- Modified Biogas Digester: This biogas digester designing will make biogas very much commercially viable.
- Biogas: Is It a Future?: Is it really good enough to solve our future problems?
- Heart, Sex or Mobile: Which one will you choose? Only one can be chosen.
- Permanent Prevention of Nose and Throat Problems: Prevent colds by just giving five minutes of your day to these preemptive measures.
- Sleep to Get Exhausted: Your most favorite way to remove exhaustion can become the biggest contributor of exhaustion.
- Smoking is Good for Health: A weird but true fact, proving that every coin has two sides.
- Alarm Clock: A Health Hazard?: Sometimes a simple thing can be more dangerous than some of the most dangerous weapons in the world.
- Alarm Clock a Health Hazard#2: Sometimes a simple thing can be more dangerous as compared to some of the most dangerous weapons in the world. The next level.
- Vegetarianism: Elixir of Life 3: Enter to know how the world is getting into the grip of violence, hatred and negativity.
- Vegetarianism: An Elixir for Life 2: Proof that a non-vegetarian diet is posing a risk to the whole world.
- Vegetarianism: An Elixir for Life: can you contradict this statement?
- How to Prove That Snakes Contain DNA: A very weird logic to prove this fact within five seconds.
- Light Emitting Plants: A very weird topic but is the future of the world and is already in the experimental stage.
- How to Use Urine to Light House?: A crazy idea that will make you reset the boundaries of science.
- DNA Dove Birds: One of my most favorite and impossible idea, which I’m putting forth for all the science freaks to enjoy.
- Why Things Get Dirty?: Are you fed up with your favorite things getting dirty regularly? Learn how simple science can explain some of most difficult problems.
- Charge Transfer Through DNA: The is currently one of the most controversial topics in the DNA studies.
- Charge Transfer Through DNA 2: Check this out to get the complete idea about this topic and know the most possible way to explain the charge transfer through DNA.
- Two Most Bizarre Applications of Water: Check out to find out most unexpected applications of the water, which a world might see in future
- How to Increase Plant Growth?: read this topic to find out 10 simple ways to improve the plant growth significantly.
- Artificial Seeds: Living-seed like structure derived in-vitro.
- Autotrophic Humans: It can be a possible solution to deal with food problem in the future.