There could be hundreds of reasons why men should stay single but I only listed those that really stand out. Marriage life offers many advantages, and let’s face it, some people are really a marriage material… but for those who are not decided yet, this article is for you.
- Freedom… to do what you want, when you want to. Classical right? When you walk down the isle and tie the knot, you agreed (or compelled) to give up most of your freedom… if not all.
- Career… single men can focus more on their careers to achieve their full potential and what they want in life. They can work hard and party hard at the same time. Married men can only work hard!
- You can spend all the money in your paycheck however you wish to spend it; Or build your wealth paycheck by paycheck. Get married and you are lucky enough to see what’s left of it… especially if you have kids.
- While wedding is expensive and stressful to engaged couple, divorce can even be more pricey and stressful. You can spare your self from all these mess!
- Silence… you get to enjoy deafening silence when you feel like you need to be alone. No nagging in the background.
- In-laws… self-explanatory!
- When you get married, you lose some of your good friends because you can no longer hang out with them. Worst, you gain new friends that you never even wished to have.
- Single men cook dinner as a form of outlet in life because they simply enjoy cooking. Married men cook dinner as a form of punishment out of an argument the other night.
- Getting laid for single men is as exciting as opening Christmas gifts… there’s always surprise! When you get married, you always know what you’re getting.
- Single men lose and gain weight on their own choice… not because they need to catch up with their spouse.
- If you stay single longer, you will have a better understanding of who you really are and what you really want in life. Married men sometimes lose their sense of who they are in the marriage.
- Monster breath in the morning is no big deal. Your own insecurities are the only thing that counts!
- Less drama… period!
- You can travel more often and explore different places because it is twice less expensive than traveling as a couple.
- There’s half as much clutter to clean up and you can clean only when you feel like it. You can easily find what you’re looking for because it is always there where you left it.
- The only rules in the house you need to follow are yours so it’s OK to break them because you made them anyways.
- You can use the shower as long as you want, watch your favorite TV shows, or organize your closet with no competition. Everything is yours… not ours!
- You can meet women and look forward to a new relationship instead of taking a deep breath and say “she’s the one who got away!”
- You don’t have to change your religious belief.
- If you get into a financial trouble, nobody will blame you and you got no one to blame but your self.
Image via Wikipedia