Digested facts on the relation between 2012 and the Lizard People or “Reptilians” postulated by David Icke.
Reality as we perceive it is an illusion created by our DNA to confuse the pure essence of consciousness that is the true existence of every human being.
The Lizard People exist in a parallel dimension invisible to us under normal circumstances.
All our world leaders are really Lizard People, masquerading as human beings. They can be identified only when they accidentally ” morph ” , briefly revealing lizard skin, reptilian eyes, etc.
All other conspiracy theories are really red-herrings put out by the Lizard People; Nazis, Illuminati, UFOs, everything is really down to the Lizard People, who may or may not have a base on Nibiru, Mars or some other nearby planet.
Ever looked at DNA? Go on, look really close at that spiral; kinda lizardy, innit?
Atoms are made of light; only 10% of the universe mass consists of light-based matter; the other 90% is invisible to us because we are trapped within the construct of the ” physical “universe visible to our ” physical ” senses; our sensory organs themselves are part of the illusion and perceive only light.
2012 will signal the start of a spiritual holocaust to wipe out all free-thinkers and awakened consciousnesses on Earth; all who remain will be trapped forever as purely physical drones to serve as the slaves of the Lizard People, who are themselves soulless and without divine consciousness.