The article is about the various facts of life, human body and many more things. All facts are awesome.
1. A cockroach can live for about 9 days with its head, and dies just because of starvation.
2. A crocodile cannot slick its tongue out.
3. An orgasm of a pig lasts for about 30 minutes.
4. A snail can easily sleep for 3 years.
5. All polar bears are always left handed.
6. Just by eliminating only one olive from each salad served in first class American Airlines saved 40,000 $ .
7. On an average Americans ate 18 acres of pizzas every day.
8. The eye of an ostrich is bigger than its brain.
9. Butterflies always taste their food with their legs.
10. Cats can make up to 100 vocal sounds whereas dogs can only make around 10.
11. Urine of cats glows under black light.
12. In China there are more people who can speak English than United States.
13. Donald Duck was banned in Finland because he never wore pants in comics and cartoons
14. The only animal that cannot jump is an elephant.
15. The only month recorded in the history not to have a full moon is February 1865.
16. Only Humans and Dolphins have sex for pleasure.
17. The shortest complete sentence in English is “I am”.
18. A Goldfish will eventually turn white when kept in the dark room.
19. Sneezing with your eyes open is almost impossible.
20. More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
21. On an average people fear spiders more than they fear to death.
22. Only one person in two billion can live for 116 years or more than that.
23. On an average right handed people live nine years more than left handed people.
24. Sometimes lions mate over 50 times a day.
25. On an average a human eats eight spiders in their lifetime at night.
26. Mohammed is the most common name in the world.
27. The start and end letter of the names of every continent is same.
28. The sentence that uses every letter in English language is “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
29. The tongue is the strongest muscle of the body.
30. We just cannot kill our self by holding our own breath.