Here are some of the ways that we, conscious creators, can start to live our best life now. We harness the power to manifest the many things that we desire in life but so often, we do not realize it.
Start Living The Life You Want & Manifesting Your Desires Today!
1. Think good thoughts! Whether you know it or not, our thoughts create our moods. Make a conscious effort to choose to see the glass as half-full instead of half-empty throughout your day.
2. Be in good spirits! Find simple ways to elevate your mood. Deep breathing, physical exercise, meditation, proper eating, adequate sleep, reducing things that cause stress, prayer, laughter, love, smiling more, forgiveness, positive affirmation.
3. Visualize! Start seeing the things that you desire as within your reach. See them as things you already possess. Remember that it’s not the things themselves that you want, but rather the ‘feelings’ that having those things would bring. Objects are merely a representation of that.
4. Have & exercise faith! As long as you can perceive it and believe it, you can achieve it!
5. Positively affirm! Life and death lie in the power of the tongue, therefore we should speak of the things that we are to have as though they are reality. (Careful not to sound like a lunatic though!)
6. Be grateful! Developing an attitude of thanksgiving aligns us with the Infinite Mind of God; with The Universe. Appreciate all that is and more will be added unto you.
7. Impact those around you! Make others feel as though you are benefiting them in some way. People can sense sincerity so be genuine in conversations and remember that a compliment goes a long way.
8. Go the extra mile! Don’t be afraid to go above and beyond the ‘call of duty’. Don’t always seek what you can get out of The Universe but rather what you can give to it.
9. Let go of limiting thoughts and beliefs! You must shed old, erroneous thoughts and beliefs that may have been with you since childhood that hold you back from your own greatness.
10. Know in your heart that you are a creator and NOT a competitor! Be conscious of your day to day activities, changing things that no longer serve you. Take control instead of just letting life ‘happen’ to you. Do what you are comfortable with without being taken advantage of.