- When something bad happens you can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
- Don’t waste your time being upset about something you can’t change. Start again right now and do it better this time.
- No relationship is ever a waste of time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you do NOT want.
- You can’t always be agreeable. That’s how people take advantage of you. Sometimes you have to set boundaries.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Not trying is failing.
- Don’t be afraid of going slowly; be afraid of standing still forever.
- The only time you should look back is to see how far you’ve come.
- Stop wasting time regretting what you did a year ago. Start doing what you have to do now, so that in a year’s time you won’t regret what you did today.
- It’s not how many times you get knocked down, it how many times you get back up.
- Follow your heart regardless of what others tell you to do. At the end of the day it’s you that has to live with your decisions, not them.
- One of the greatest freedoms is truly not caring what everyone else thinks of you.
- The hardest part about growing is letting go of what you were used to, and moving on with something you’re not.
- The best things happen when you least expect it. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned, but just how it’s meant to be.