Your favorite takeout food says a lot about you.
Do you pant for pizza? Beg for burgers? Wish for wonton soup? Well, then-here’s some food for thought. A psychologist says your favorite takeout foods say a lot about you.
Find your favorite food below and find out about yourself.
- Ice cream. Smooth and mellow, that’s you. Not much ruffles your feathers. You’re natural with children and your friends consider you the cream of the crop.
- Hot dogs. Jeans and a T-shirt are usually your clothes of choice. You’re patriotic and a hard worker who can be counted on. You’re loyal, affectionate and good-hearted.
- Donuts. You’re artistic and creative. You enjoy hobbies and crafts such as cake decorating, needlework or woodworking.
- Sub sandwiches. Variety is important to you. You’re adventurous and like surprises.
- Fried chicken-Family, tradition and old fashioned values are important to you. You like things slow and relaxed and stable.
- Pizza. You’re friendly, outgoing and sociable. But you also enjoy intimate candlelight dinners. Sharing comes naturally and you look on the bright side.
- Burgers and fries. You’re always on the go and know how to have a good time. You believe in honesty, integrity and fair play.
- Frozen yogurt. The future appeals to you. You enjoy new and exciting things. You’re positive and friendly. And health and fitness are important in your life.
- Chinese food. You’re surrounded by an aura of mystery and intrigue. You love to travel and visit new, exotic places. Thoughtfulness and patience are some of your many virtues.
- Mexican food. You don’t mind a little mess. You like your home comfortable and lived-in instead of so neat it looks like a museum. Money and material possessions don’t impress you.
For related articles see