For hand writing.
It turned out that every article made by a person reflects the personality of the person. and this technique called Graphology. course of learning to understand his needs.
How do I read it? Maybe some of your friends friends want to know the personality of the person writing style ..
Graphology is the study of the character of a person by analyzing handwriting, the first book on graphology was written by Camillo Baldi, an Italian physician in 1622. 1872, Jean Michon published his book that became the subject graphology books at the time. Shortly thereafter, the university universities in Europe began to give his Ph.D. or Master in this field.
There are two methods to assess the character and personality through this science, the German engineering and French techniques. German methods by looking at the whole person’s writings. While in France techniques tend to analyze a letter and then combined. A beginner usually studied French techniques first.
According to research, analyze the accuracy of graphology reach 80-90%.
Some properties which can be seen through the writings of al person:
1. Direction of the slope of the letter
To the right = expressive, emotional
Upright = restraint, emotions are
To the left = shut down
All directions in a sentence = inconsistent
All directions in one word = no problem with his personality
2. The general form of letters Spherical or circular = natural, easygoing sharp angle = aggressive, to the point, powerful energy Square = realistic, practice-based experience irregular streaks = artistic, no standards
3. The letters continued, or not entirely = Continued social, loves to talk and meet with the crowd Some concatenated partially off = shy, idealistic rather difficult to build relationships (especially special relationship). Unplug all = think before acting, intelligent, careful
4. Spaces between words Situated firmly = likes to talk (maybe someone who is always busy?) Meeting / = It is not impatient, confident and quick to act
5. Vertical distance between lines of text is very much = isolated, shut down, perhaps even anti-social enough away so that the letters in the top row not in contact with the lines below = extravagant, talkative Located meeting so that the lower end of the letter ‘y’, ‘g’, touching the upper end of the letter ‘h’, ‘t’ = a good organizer
6. Interpretation of the letter ‘t’ location bar (-) on the hook ‘t’ – Tend to the left = personal alert, not easy to believe – Right in the middle = person who is less original but very responsible – Tend to right = personal reliable, conscientious, able Long lead hook ‘t’ indicates the potential ability to achieve the target. High-low bar (-) on the hook ‘t’ – Low = setting targets lower than the actual ability (lack of confidence or idler) – Height = setting high targets but also offset by the ability – Above the hook = setting higher targets than ability
7. Direction of writing a paper on Rise / upward = energetic, optimistic, assertive Fixed / straight = perfectionist, hard to get along down = someone who is depressed or tired, possibly shut down
8. The stronger the pressure when writing pressure, the greater the emotional intensity of the author
9. The smaller size of the letters, written letters, the greater the level of konsenterasi the author, and vice versa
10. A little about the letter “O” – The secret is shown by the small circle on the letter “O” – indicated by the circle lie the letter “O” which leads to the right.