Behavior and attitude towards the success of others. How we deal with our self esteem and acknowledge the feelings of others.
- Angry when people you know do well.
- Feel bad that other people have an easier life.
- Get possessive with your friends.
- You are possessive about your belongings.
- You get hurt if your partner looks at photographs of former friend’s or lovers.
- You worry about your partner’s previous lovers.
- You insist on knowing exactly what your partner is doing all the time.
- You get upset if other people find your partner attractive.
- You envy other people’s lives.
- You envy other people’s homes.
- You envy other people’s clothes.
- You envy other people’s sex lives.
- You envy other people’s job.
- You find yourself saying bitchy things about your friends.
- You feel hurt if friends go out without inviting you.
If you find the same feeling in this list then you are jealous to someone else which is not normal and you have to think about it.
I personally belief that jealousy is not a good behavior to culture in our selves and will not help us to grow as a mature person, if you got the same feeling in the list then wake-up.
A wake up call to everybody.