Sometimes it’s hard to tell, but sometimes the signs are obvious and they’re right in front of you. It could only probably take a fool to read all the signs.
There’s always the BIG question when you’re thinking of starting a serious relationship: Are we meant for each other? Is he or she the right one for me? Finding out the answer may proof to be more difficult than said but it’s not something like you would have to solve the Da Vinci code to get the answers. Rather than listing the favorable signs, it is sometimes better to see the reverse. Here are some of the signs that shows he or she is not meant for you, and yes; it’s applicable for both men and women:
- When he or she said that they love you but still keeps tons of other women’s or men’s numbers respectively. Well, of course those people could be his or her friends but a constant increase of numbers, new names and initials and suspicious phone calls while you’re together that involves soft whisper and he or she reverted away from you (or sometimes from your sight) to answer those calls can somehow leaves you with puzzling thoughts.
- You’ve known each other for almost a year. The problem is that both of you never make the effort to get to know each other’s full name, actual career, each other’s addresses and even each other’s favorite food.
- The only thing that you might find interesting about your particular counter-part is that the fact that he was the so-called legendary at playing dodge-ball during his kindergarten years or she had won herself a consolidation prize at a national art competition during 4th grade
- So it’s your birthday and he got you a fabulous present of a flight ticket and privilege package at a spa in Hawaii. However, the not-so-fabulous part is that the ticket, it turns out to be one-way. Bummer! (Even worse if it’s a gift voucher that he or she might have won somewhere…)
- You’re the first person to found out about his promotion – that is; the first person to know about it through his blogroll
- You started flirting with other man or woman while you’re out dating. The reason: He or she is too boring that you’d die to end the date A.S.A.P.
- He or she refused to “RSVP” for your sister’s or brother’s birthday the next night just because he or she somehow to that extend couldn’t fit it in his or her schedule
- You’re out dating, walking together when you suddenly bumped into his friends (not that you know any of them). They talked for a while and when suddenly one of his friend ask him or her your name, casually and jokingly he or she replied, “ah, that’s not important” and immediately changed the subject. “Ouch!” to the rudeness.
- You often argue, even over the smallest matters. For all those times it actually makes you think (not that you want to believe it) that arguing is one of the way he or she tries to show you affection and love. Now, that’s overly dangerous.
- He or she claimed to be commitment phobic
- He or she focused more to your lips when both of you are having a conversation. One reason is because he or she is trying to avoid eye contact after all. In some certain situation, if he tends to focus more to parts below your face when you’re talking signals that he IS interested in you but perhaps not for the long term condition. You know what I mean….
- Checking the call log modus-operandi. Try tracking down your calls versus his or her calls. Think you did most of the calls? Even if he or she does call, it is often to cancel those arranged dates. He or she is constantly busy, engaged or even ill (most commonly heard excuses during weekends). These are all the primary signs he or she’s not that interested in you.
- You can sense the “Don”t come close to me’ or “Keep Away” motto resounds in his or her head. If he remains four feet or more away from you, it is a clear signal that’s his heart is not into it.
- He or she made last minute plans and make you handle everything. He or she calls you on Friday or even Saturday for Saturday night’s plan and ask you to make the reservation, booking and all. If a person is really interested in somebody they will go extra mile to get their attention and to please them.
- You can’t feel the chemistry and feels that everything is so wrong. Don’t lie to yourself and that’s the cue line for you to let everything go. Sympathy and desperation won’t get you anywhere. There’s more fish in the pond than you think there’ll be.