What an assortment of out-of-the-ordinary marriage proposals.
- While skydiving, pop the question in the air
- Place your words on a billboard at a local market
- Hire a plane and have it trail a banner with your words as it flies
- Hire a plane and have it puff out the words from it, into the sky
- Announce it over a loud speaker at a local football game
- Write it in the sand at the beach
- Post it on your car like a for sale sign
- Buy a bumper sticker with your words on it for “ your” car
- Buy tickets to a concert and request an announcement be made on your behalf
- Lower a sign in front of her bedroom window from the roof and let it hang there
- Hire a “singing gram” for the words you want her to hear. Be there with the gram.
- Rent a horse for an hour or more and ride it to her house with your proposal. Take her with you to return the horse.
- Take her to her favorite restaurant. Have the waiter secretively, in her ear, say that you have something to ask her.
- Have her go on a scavenger hunt with the end being a note of proposal
- Rent a car and place love words in the windows. Park it outside her home. When she asks about this or tells you about the car, pop the question.
- Invite all her relatives to your house when you expect her to be coming over too. Everyone will be included in the happy time.
- Bake a cake with “will you marry me” on the top. Bring it in where she works.
- Buy a tee shirt and print your message on it with magic markers. Wear it until she reads and responds.
- Put a note in her car on the steering wheel the night before so she sees it next AM
- Make a video and play it like it is a movie from Block Buster