Sometimes men do weird things to wreck very good relationships only to regret later and immerse themselves into booze when its all over and she has moved on. Some things they do are strange, others are plain stupid, but they all drive women mad and wreck relationships!
What do men do to wreck good relationships? While I can list 1001 stupid things that men do to destroy good relationships, the following 21 spring to mind without even thinking. Add your own.
- Sleeping with the neighbor’s daughter and pretending he was drunk
- Drinking, forgetting to come home and not calling at all to say where he is!
- Smoking and never brushing those rickety teeth and then demanding a deep kiss.
- Being mean to the extent of keeping food and other household items under lock and key.
- Flirting with everything in a skirt whether its 2 months or 2 centuries old.
- Always living on borrowed time and cash!
- Always procrastinating what matters most to their women, like that birthday party!
- Ferrying desperate female strangers who then forget their underclothing in the car
- Drinking too much and mistaking every one, including the neighbor’s dog for a wife or girlfriend.
- Sticking to one underwear or pair of socks until it is torn into shreds
- Always expecting handouts from their loved ones
- Insisting on sex at that time of the month when…
- Promising marriage to every plain girl on the street
- Punching everyone who smiles at the woman they just met as if she was a long time girlfriend or even wife.
- Snooping through her mail to find out whether she is cheating or not
- Storming her workplace to see who keeps her company during the day
- Tearing condoms on purpose to try and get her pregnant and hope that she stays.
- Faking homosexuality just to break up with her and then rushing for her best friend
- Gambling a whole month’s salary when the rent or mortgage hasn’t been paid
- Dating her mother on the pretext of discussing your future together
- Comparing her to the hot secretary at the work place or the woman he saw at the night club yesterday.