Broken heart sucks. Yes, it does. However, you can handle the pain depending on your willingness to fight the feeling.
Broken heart is very painful (like hell). It’s driving men and women all over the world insane. However, whatever the cause of your broken-heart, it can be mended.
How to recover from a broken heart?
Let your heart recover, that’s one of the simplest solution. However, by reading this line- your inner heart’s response would be, “That’s not easy”. Yes, everyone can relate to that but if you are not willing to work for it, who will? Would you like to feel this heart-stabbing pain everyday?
Dealing with your loss from your old lover is really painful and accepting the fact that he’s or she’s gone is like stabbing your heart with a sharp objects. The worse case scenario is that your dreams are gone with the person you love as well.
Broken heart can be deal in several ways, provided you are willing to move on and start all over again. However, when your heart is torn into thousand pieces and your dreams are shattered as well, you don’t know when the pain would end.
These questions that struck on your mind when the person is gone would haunt your days such as:
- How would I start without him or her?
- Would I survive without him or her?
- Would he or she comes back?
Did you just say that no one will help you in picking up the pieces of your life? Well, your heart may be exposed to an overwhelming and deadly feeling but you have to get over it. It’s really hard to move on once he or she’s gone. Yes, everyone can understand that feeling but if you won’t deal with it in a positive way, it’s up to you.
Face it, accept it and don’t escape from it. How can you recover in spite of the pain you’re suffering?
Practical ways to recover from a broken heart:
- First thing first, cry. Cry a lot until all your heartaches inside has been poured. There’s nothing wrong with crying. It’s like crying when your cat was buried or died in a window jumping accident. (Well, I’m not saying that she/he’s a cat) . Pouring everything inside your heart can help, you will noticed after crying that something has been released. I’m not saying that the hurt and pain can be erase in just an instant of sobbing and crying, at least you’ve been doing the first step of mending your broken-heart, “crying”. Did I say it right? Yes, cry. As in a lot ( you may fill up an empty bucket of tears).
- Allow your thoughts to bring back all the good memories and the sad one. Whether it was a disaster or sweet one. Just let it flow in your mind and let go. I’m saying that you’re just practicing some things that you need to to let go. Don’t force yourself to forget her/him at once, it will take time. Let it flow and let it go.
- After crying inside your room from all your recollected thoughts, get out and talk to somebody either your friends, your mother, your father or even your cat or dogs. These will help. Dogs and cats can understand, they are the great listener at times. I’m saying that you’re in the stage to release something inside.
Hint: Do not attempt to call your ex. Yes, I did tell you to talk to someone but I’m not saying to talk to the person who gave you the broken-heart ( this is an stupid action). It only prolonged the heartache and it will never help you recover. The tendency of talking to the person (your ex) will only drive you crazy, there might be an instances of confrontation, blaming and screaming. You don’t want to know the line, “I sleep with your best-friend”, right? There are words that best left unsaid.
- After you released everything, depends on your way of thinking and the way you cope up the situation, plan something different. Go shopping and dance with your friend. Slowly and slowly, you let it go. You’re bringing back the joy and living a happy life again.
- Bounce back, you’re beautiful. Be more beautiful. And you can tell to the whole world that yes, you were suffering from a heartache but there’s no way you can live a life like your building a monument of him or her.
If he or she left because of someone else, he or she doesn’t deserve your love, your trust and you as a person. Well, everybody knows that broken heart suck and it is not a piece of cake, that if you want to eat it with a pop, you can. It’s like killing your appetite and your social skills at once.
Broken heart can be mended but it will take time. Just wait for a certain amount of time and one day you will say to yourself, ” Whatta whack of broken heart?”