Some handy hints on how to approach the seduction of a Capricorn man, mindful of his likes and dislikes.
The good news is that the Capricorn man isn’t difficult to seduce because he is very much a ‘known quantity’. That is to say, there’s no great mystery to solve before attempting your conquest.
1. The Capricorn man is very work-orientated. His work is very important to him and he measures his self-worth against his career achievements. Demonstrating a strong personal work ethic will score you points. If you work with him, let him see you working late and coming in early.
2. The Capricorn man is very ambitious. He respects those who are similarly driven. He likes you to show an interest in his achievements, and he likes to hear about your own accomplishments.
3. The Capricorn man’s work ethic and ambition tend to make him a very business-like individual. When trying to seduce him, it’s worth bearing this in mind: at times, he may seem disinterested, but this isn’t necessarily the case. Don’t be put off.
4. The Capricorn man responds to responsible, sensible women. It’s not wise to show him your wild side. At least, not yet.
5. The Capricorn man doesn’t favour overt, public displays of affection. However, he will respond well to subtle displays (a glance or a brief touch).
6. The Capricorn man likes to feel like he’s in charge. Let him think he is.
7. The Capricorn man is a traditionalist, so when looking for the ideal gift, something old-fashioned is perfect. Capricorn is also the sign most associated with time. So, an old-fashioned wristwatch would make the perfect gift.
Summary: If you demonstrate a good work ethic, well-defined career ambitions, are sensible and subtle, you’ve got what it takes to seduce the Capricorn man.