Guide on how to kiss your special someone.
, dougThe most sensuous and intimate feeling you can experience with another person is ‘A Kiss.’ Many people experience apprehension about kissing or don’t know how to kiss or ask for a kiss; unfortunately, while there’s no ‘Right’ way to kiss. Not to worry! Whether you’re getting ready for your first kiss, or you’re an experienced kisser and just want to improve your skill a little bit of practice and the knowledge of essential kissing tips, will do the trick for you.
- We’ve all seen and appreciated many great kisses in the movies. It looks so simple and alluring and seems to happen spontaneously. But hey guys, it’s scripted and edited so many times to make it look so perfect. Alas! Real life is absolutely different.
- Already started wondering if you are doing it right or are turning your date off? Well real life needs practice and there are no retakes. If you do it right, the rest will fall into place.
- Kissing can be a hard thing to do and nothing can fully prepare you for a kiss until you get comfortable doing it. Never underestimate the power of a great kiss.
Kissing is something that people do almost everyday, even few times a day. Most of us are not really concerned about the way we kiss each other, yet some of us like to make those kisses special. These people like to give the best to the partner… not just a simple kiss, but a passionate, enchanting kiss.
To create that excellent impression on your partner, you need to do something extra-ordinary. Simple kisses are part of our mundane lives, but if you want to be different and leave an electrifying effect, then start with a passionate kiss. If you would like to find out how you can do it, then here are few ways of learning how to kiss passionately.
- Freshness Pays. Make sure your breath doesn’t stink so much as to make your mate faint! Before you dive in for the kill, have the decency to freshen up. Once you are fresh enough approach her with a kiss
- Feel It. Listen to her lips with all of your senses and your whole body as you kiss her. It turns girls off when their partner isn’t sure about himself so lean on to the kiss with confidence. Turn your head slightly so that you don’t squish noses, as your lips move to hers.
- Build the Heat slowly. A passionate kiss doesn’t have to be filled with haste and aggressiveness. Move slowly and build the heat from thereon. Most women like to take kissing slowly so hold off on the tongue initially unless she is thrusting her tongue into your mouth. As a rule take the initiative only when you have at least been modeling her kiss for a minute. Let the feeling envelope both of you and get romantic as you move on with the process. Experiment with what feels right and it should feel right for both of you.
- Armed with Love. Start using your arms as things really get interesting. Put your arms to work. Don’t find awkward positions for your limbs… instead go for something like a gentle yet steady hug would. A mild tug on her hair would also be a good idea.
- Try something more advanced. As the kiss progresses, its time to go ahead with some exciting new ideas. Why not try some French kissing? Tease her by sticking your tongue a little bit… engage in some tongue play if she responds. Try a little necking if things progress even further. As long as both of you are comfortable, enjoying the kiss and want more, there should be no dearth of ideas.