Here are a list of point of views of people form all walks of life regarding their views on whether a marriage is a lifetime commitment or just a legal contract.
I have witnessed a lot of failed marriages, really sad but it happens everywhere. I have also witnessed a marriage where the couple have proven their vows, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health… Those are really precious and very rare marriage commitments… Here are some point of views of people from all walks of life.
- I firmly believe that marriage is a life time commitment. Even if there are some differences in marriage, it should be sorted out amicably and marriage should be maintained and managed.
- Marriage SHOULD BE a life time commitment, but it all starts from a legal contract.
- Well you know what they say. Promises are meant to be broken. No marriage is really successful until one person’s soul completely dwells or lives in another person’s soul. That’s what i think. And I have also seen many marriages fall apart due to silly reasons and then nobody remembers about their vows to keep their husband/wife safe.
- In my opinion marriage is a lifetime commitment and is not a legal contract. When I took my vows I meant them and it means “till death do we part” and as with all marriages there are ups and downs.
- Marriage is surely a lifetime commitment. If one knows how to understand and forgive each other and accept ones mistake then all relationship will be successful
- I think that in our century the word “marriage” have lost it’s pure meaning. Nowadays, people marry only because of tradition to conclude an alliance with a person.
- I do believe that marriage should be a life time commitment. After all, that’s something that the two individuals are pretty much promising each other, when they get married. It is “Till death do us part.” It just seems that this doesn’t mean much to a lot of people anymore.
- I would say that marriage is what you want it to be. If you want a loving relationship with your partner in life, you can have it, providing you work at it. If you regard your marriage as nothing more than a legal contract, you will begin to feel that way and perhaps just feel it to be an obligation and a burden.
- I believe that marriage is a lifetime commitment. I am already married. We vowed to that we will love each other and we will be together until death do us part. Only death can separate us, I hope we prove to everyone that what we said are true.