A kiss is not just a kiss. Here are the amazing/surprising benefits of kissing.
Yes, it definitely feels good, but there’s definitely proof that a kiss is not just a kiss. There are real benefits to kissing, and some of these might even surprise you.
The Benefits of Kissing
1. As foreplay. Kissing ignites passion. It maintains to be the best prelude to sex. (There’s no question about that.)
2. Relationship aid. Kissing brings couples closer together. Lovers who frequently make out are proven to be more satisfied and committed to their relationship.
3. Stress reliever. Kissing also eases stress. It’s great at raising your spirits (literally).
4. Immunity booster. Kissing brings down the body’s allergic reaction to pollen. If you have allergies, try to lock lips for 30 minutes.
5. Prevents cavities. Kissing releases saliva, which stops mouth dryness and produce oxygen that fights bacteria causing bad breath and tooth decay.
6. Burns calories. Kissing could even be a form of exercise (only better!) Kissing for 20 minutes burns 22 calories. Get more lip service is you want to slim.
7. Deciding factor. Finally, Kissing helps you find your ideal mate. Women, most especially, judge a partner’s potentials based on the taste of their lips, as research reveal. Who would have thought a kiss would find you the one!
So those are the benefits of kissing. Now that you’ve learned the good things it could do, you might just want to pucker up and smooch!