Real facts, which determine the public policy today.
Image via Wikipedia
Public policy is the most important part of any governance. It is because if the polices are good only then government will gain favor of people otherwise it has face opposition.
In this article, I am telling you the ten facts about public policy:
- The main actor in the public policy is government.
- Environment related policies are regulatory policies.
- The best policy model is the rational policy model.
- India has no special biotechnology policy.
- Policies are deliberately made ambiguous.
- Incremental policy can be made only if there is an existing policy.
- There are five steps in the policy making process.
- Public policy cannot be made unless there is a demand.
- Public policy is not always made for public.
- Media can change the outcome of public policy.
- Politicians make public policy to win elections.
For more of my articles:
2. Man to Businessman: Find out what is needed to make make a businessman out of man.
3. Which Artices Can Lead to Failure?: Find out, how short term goals backfires in long run.
4. Five Simple Games Which Can Increase Mobile Sales Tremendously: Check out five simple games which every mobile company must consider if they want to boost their sales.
5. A Mobile Scheme to Reduce Electricity Consumption: A superb and the most logical way to reduce electricity consumption.
6. Modified Biogas Digester: This biogas digester designing will make biogas very much commercially viable.
7. Biogas: Is It a Future?: Is it really good enough to solve our future problems?
8. Biotechnology: Hype or Truth?: Check out the reality of the latest booming scientific field called
9. Women are the Business Leaders in the World: A field which is pseudo dominated by men. Check to find out more.
For more of the similar articles, refer:
For some policy examples, refer: