How to know that a person is really good person since all that glitters is not gold.
Always remember that it’s not easy to find a good person, unless and until you are very lucky. However to increase the chance of finding a good person, I list down some of the characteristics which are commonly observed in any good person:
- They generally are short tempered, which is quite against their nature.
- They don’t try to hurt anyone but still hurt everybody unknowingly
- They are generally less successful
- They are reluctant to give any advice but when they give it eats up your whole lot of time
- They will always try to prove that they are not bad, but always fail to do so
- They appear quite rude but in reality they are quite shy
- They generally try to become bad, always fail to become. Even if they become, they are the persons who get most of the punishment.
- They generally get a lot of punishment
- They generally don’t try to help you because they are afraid of getting exploited
- They are the people, who have maximum tension
- They are the people, which will appear to change a lot after a passage of time but in reality they remain same
- They can’t speak lies
So, in short mostly people with negative personality are tend to be more good then people with positive personality.
This is because people with negative personality tend to hide their negative persona. They show their negative persona only to those person whom they feel are weak enough to have any impact on their image.
Now, the negative aspect of such people is very easily deciphered by good people and they feel that everyone favours the negative persona (they forget that bad people don’t show such persona to everyone)and then they try to inculcate such persona in them. This results in all the above characterstics mentioned above.
For more related and much better articles , you can refer following links:
- How to Know Someone Using a Single Question: A must topic for everyone. in today’s time when we don’t much time it is necessary to analyse a person as quickly as possible to prevent any kind back stabbing from that person.
- 10 Things I Found About Americans: It is about my experience with Americans with whom I interacted with during a project work.
- Why People Don’t Help?: A very similar topic but explain this phenomenon in lot more detail. Have you ever thought what wrong with people nowadays, why they don’t want to help others? Check out the main reasons behind this problems
- Why Good People Always Suffer: Why is it that all of God’s havoc is borne by good people? A mentality which is normally seen among good people need to be changed for good. Here, I give some very strong reasons of why to change this attitude.
- Literate vs Illiterate: Who is more intelligent and who is more beneficial for society. This article answers all such and similar questions.
- How to Make Your Problems Easy?: A very simple but an effective way of reducing your problem is told here. To make this idea more easy to understand, i have made it very funny so you won’t be bored while reading.
- How to Make an Enemy Your Friend: A must article for everyone. It tells the important way to solve the problem of generating enemies, especially if you are a good person.
- Who is More Dangerous?: What will you do when you have to choose between a good person and bad person? Sometimes the truth is not what it appears to be.
- How It Feels When You are Cheated?: A situation which is a nightmare for all people. It tells a way to come over with such a trauma.
- Are Scholars Really Scholars? : The question which always haunt an intelligent student with bad luck, a reason why some times good people turn bad.