There are some subtle differences to how men think and how women think, particularly along the lines of sex, let us examine those.
How Men Think
- Men think about sex every 20 seconds.
- Men see a movie in which girls are jumping on their beds in their underwear and think this is how girls behave everyday.
- Men think a girl who smiles at him is sending the signal that she is “ready to go”.
- Men think that women want sex just as much as they (the men) do.
- Men think that the waitress has a crush on them.
- Men (sometimes) think that sex between two men is wrong, but sex between two women is an invitation.
- Men think about sex when they see a woman eating a banana, hot dog, strawberry, or really, anything,
- Men think women, when alone, walk around their homes in nothing but a bra (or t-shirt) and panties.
- Men (sometimes) think that “NO” means “Keep asking”.
- Men think the two things women want from them are kept in their pants (and one of them is his wallet). Men think that women enjoy horseback riding for sexual reasons.
- Men think that womens breasts were made for their pleasure.
- Men think their pick-up lines are clever and unique.
- Men think that if a woman says she is tired and wants to go to bed that she is suggesting sex, it does not occur to him that she might actually BE tired.
- Men think a threesome is two girls and himself.
How Women Think
- Women think men spend too much time thinking about sex.
If you liked this, also check out:
If you have opinions, ideas, or knowledge, and would like to get Paid for sharing them by writing for sites like this, Click Here.