Japan’s Prime Minister, Naoto Kan, called the disaster “[Japan's] most severe crisis” since World War II.
Will Japan survive?
- 9.0 magnitude quake, 250 miles northeast of Tokyo
- More than 150 aftershocks
- 10,000 homeless (Japanese government)
- 6,000 dead or missing (Japanese police)
- 200,000+ evacuated due to damage to nuclear reactor
- Experts say the quake tilted the earth’s axis by 6.5 inches
- Fears of nuclear crisis after several power plant explosions
The results of the latest worldwide-known disaster are awful, and I’m sure everyone is wondering, how will the Japanese economy ever recover?
The only way for Japan to recover is from getting help. From us. Everyone who has a penny to spare should donate it to Japan, they need it more than you do.