The Filipino Triond community adopts an official blog for Filipino writers to converge. Non-Filipino members are also welcome!
The Filipino Diaspora (TFD) opens its doors to Filipino writers in Triond. Non-Filipino writers are also welcome to join us. We have no preference as to race or nationality so don’t be afraid to visit us in our official TFD blog.
Visit us here. The Filipino Diaspora.
Our blog aims to create a community of Triond writers and maintain a blog where each member is encouraged to share his work for every member to read. We do not mock articles submitted instead, we criticize them for improvements. We are no experts in the language since English is our second language but we try our best to learn as much as we can. We are inviting Triond members who share the same view.
1. Guest post your Triond article link. We allow visitors to be guest bloggers. Visit the “How to Join this Community” page of our blog and we will invite you to share your Triond article links. You will also be sent a link as to how to blog post your article and some rules we follow. Our blog only has a maximum of 100 blog members so the invitation to blog will only be for a certain period but you may request for an access anytime to be provided permission to post in the blog again.
2. Join the blog forum. We also invite anyone to join our TFD forum. Registration to the forum takes less than two minutes. The forum offers the following to its members:
- General Topics Thread. You might be interested to share any of your thoughts about anything under the sun.
- Ask Help. We offer a forum thread where any forum member can ask anything for any forum members to answer. We envision a forum where members have a place to ask and offer help.
- Link Bank. If you do not wish to be a guest blogger, you may opt to share your article links in our Link Bank thread. Just follow the simple rules and you will be fine. Our goal in opening this forum thread is for forum members to discuss their articles.
- Youtube Videos. We also have a forum thread for your favorite Youtube videos. You can post any Youtube video on the designated category. If you cannot find a category, just start a new sub form.
- Suggestion Box. If you have any suggestions to improve the TFD blog and forum, complaints about other members, reports on violators of our rules, just leave a message and we will try our best to respond within 24 hours form posting.
- Add This Forum To Your Blog. If you prefer to join the forum and you want to comment from your own blog or website, you can embed this within your own blog/website. A simple instruction is located in one of our forum threads.
3. Submit your blog to be included in our Blog Partners page. We accept requests to be a part of our blog partners. Just add your blog link in our Link Bank under Blog Links and we will do the rest.
4. Submit your name to be a part of our Blog Members page. We also maintain a list of our blog members, guests and forum regulars with the link to their Triond page.
5. Join us on Facebook. If you prefer using facebook instead of the TFD forum, we you can join our discussions in our facebook page.
Come one, come all!
See you there!