You might be thinking that it is impossible to have a sex life if you are a virgin, but think again! Just because you are not having sex- either by choice or not, does not mean that you cannot experience the wonders of love making and all that surrounds it.
There is more to sex than just… well sex!
- If you have a partner and you are either choosing to wait for the right time- such as marriage, or you are both too scared then it is time to experiment with each other. Just because you are not ready for sex, does not mean that you cannot enjoy yourselves and learn what each other enjoys. The power of touch is an amazing thing, try touching each other at the same time- run your hands all over your partner’s body to make the skin tingle and excite the senses. Use your lips to accentuate the pleasure by planting tiny kisses on your partner’s lips, neck, chest and inner thighs and if you are feeling really brave then why not try oral? This can be very pleasurable for both men and women and it is a great way for getting intimate with your partner, without actually having penetrative sex.
- If you are single, then now is the time to learn just what you like and need- this is the perfect opportunity to get to know your own body. If you don’t know how to pleasure yourself, then how are you going to pleasure a future partner? Explore yourself- run your hands all over your body, get to know how your body feels to you and how it responds to touch- learn what you like so that when you do bite the bullet and go all the way, you will know exactly what you want and you will be a bit more prepared.
- Get some toys- this is not advisable if you are a virgin because of religious views, because some sex toys can give the sensation of penetration- but if you want to experiment and get used to how something feels inside of you, before you go all the way- then this is the perfect way of enjoying yourself, as well as teaching yourself new things.
- Go online- if you are scared about having sex for the first time, and you find that you keep putting it off, then go online and chat to people just like you- you are not the only one out there! The worst thing that you can do is build it up into a massive hurdle, and go out looking for someone to do it with- the chances are, the moment you stop stressing, is the moment that it happens! Do some research- sex isn’t that scary!
- Be intimate without the sex- some of the best feelings you can experience is simply being with your partner, kissing and cuddling either dressed or naked can really get your blood pumping and make you hot and tingly all over. You do not have to have sex to enjoy all of the pleasures that it brings, and you do not have to have sex to have a healthy sex life.
Hopefully this has helped you to realise that you do not have to be having sex to have a sex life- there are plenty of ways to get all of the pleasure whilst keeping your virginity in tact- and getting you some great pointers along the way! Remember- don’t rush into anything that you are not ready for, and sex is a very special thing so make sure that you have found your special someone before you do anything as intimate as sex. Good luck!