One of the most exciting things for any handyman is buying new tools. But budget plays a big role in planning your perfect tool set. As much as we’d always like to go and buy the best quality tools, sometimes we can’t afford the best quality. Moreover, you don’t always need a professional level tools, especially if you are buying something that is going to be used infrequently.
However, even if you are looking into the first-class professional tools, there are some ways you can save money. Many big brands often have very good promotions, combo kits and discounts you can use to get great products at excellent prices.
Lovers of tech and gadgets, and outdoors-men like hikers and backpackers don’t often mix and match. The techies lament the lack of a power outlet deep in the woods, while most nature-loving campers dislike having too much tech at their disposal and are more inclined to play card games or board games when they’re bored.
Enter the BioLite CampStove, a mildly successful attempt to merge the best of both worlds by making a backpacking stove. This isn’t your ultralight backpacking stove that’s light and easy to carry while you hike, this is more of a camping stove that people are going to bring along car camping.
If you love traveling often, then the SportRack SR7018 Vista XL cargo box is an excellent product to help you create extra space in your car. The 18 cubic feet cargo box features an exceptional streamline design to reduce drag and twist while on the road. The XL SportRack cargo box remains one of the best ways to expand your car’s storage. The box can be used to store a wide variety of items like luggage, sportswear and equipment, toys and much more. The easy access to the box from the rear of your car and ABS plastic construction with an aerodynamic design are just some of the great features about this box. Faster installation and removal ensures you save time for the people on the go.
Key features of the SportRack SR7018 Vista XL
The limit of 18 cubic feet is enough to store a wide variety of items. This is a hard shell box 19 inches tall. 64 creeps long and 40 crawls wide. It is a sizeable unit capable of storing many items and creating the much-needed space in your car. If you love traveling with your pet, then you know how to get that extra space.
A strong ABS plastic construction
The cargo box is made from a strong ABS plastic construction that makes it durable and tough. It is one box you are sure will resist the harsh conditions out there and serve you for years. The box is UV resistant and one should not worry about the devastating effects of the sun during the summer season. The ABS plastic combines the strength and rigidity of acrylonitrile and styrene polymers. Toughness and resistance are the words you can use to describe the plastic construction.
Safety features with the rear opening
The side opening cover is a feature that has been specifically created for safety reasons. You don’t have to worry about and nearby movement when loading or off-loading your box. You can easily open your box by the roadside without having to worry about the incoming vehicles. Your back guard becomes the stage to achieve things.
Ease of use with a quick release mounting
This is one of the easiest cargo boxes to use without the need of any devices. Easily install the box on the roof of your car using the U-fasteners. Tee box hold firmly but also remains quite easy to remove when required. The mounting of the box is quite simple with the locking arms and mechanism keeping the open position great. It is quite light and removing it is a simple task taking you less than five minutes.
Pros and cons of the SportRack SR7018 Vista XL cargo box
Pros • Waterproof keeping items safe
• Safe and easy to use
• UV-resistant and durable
• Easy to access when required
• The locks look cheap but then hold the box firmly
• Slight whistling at high speeds
The SportRack SR7018 Vista XL cargo box is a great option when in the market for a high-quality box to create additional space in your cars. It can store several items due to the big space inside. It is like a black hole of space in there. The price is hands down while the features are excellent giving users several benefits. It is a box that is highly recommended and one you can order without any worries as it offers good value for money.
The advent of technology has seen to it that the world is swept up in acquiring hand-held cameras on internet enabled mobile phones. This has led to a more personalized feel to everything including taking digital photos. The internet is more vibrant and exciting with the rise of selfies, making it easier to interact with a familiar face as more and more people can now take selfies and upload to social media sites.
Taking selfies is fun and makes the ordeal worthwhile especially when you get hundreds of likes and compliments. It seems easy, but needs mastering, with celebrities like Kim Kardashian writing books on how to skillfully take gorgeous selfies with little filtering or Photoshop.
Below are a few tips on what NOT to do, in order to get top rated selfies on Instagram or Snapchat. With some practice, you too can get positive instead of negative feedback on your submissions.
1. Take a brief look at yourself in the mirror and give approval to how you look first. One of the most important tips for taking amazing selfies is confidence and a bit of practice. No one gets it perfect at the first trial, but giving it a go in front of the mirror and trying a few poses is a good start. Confidence and inner happiness will always reflect on the photo.
2. Look for the perfect lighting. Take advantage of natural light coming in through the windows or go outside and play around with different angles before finding the best one. Light should always fall on your face to brighten up the beautiful features and make them pop.
3. Shaky hands while taking stills can be challenging. Great, clear selfies require that you remain still to avoid blurring. It is possible to take a selfie with one hand, with or without the selfie stick, but sometimes your hand can fail you. Try relaxing and take a few before getting into it. A better alternative is using both hands, with or without the selfie stick, and the photo will still come out marvelous.
4. To avoid the all too familiar and sometimes funny or embarrassing backgrounds, always examine the background first to ensure that nothing is out of place. Avoid a busy or cluttered background, and pick one that also brightens the selfies rather than dulls it. A good example is a colorful mural on the wall or a plain wall.
5. Find the best angle and pose that works with you. Tweak it up a bit over time to give a variance, but try sticking to it as the best angle always brings out the best of your features. If lifting the camera directly up or angling your face to the side works, then use this to your advantage and create the best moments.
6. Always look at the picture as you are taking it and see the final result before snapping away. This allows you to change up the positions and find one that works. You would be amazed at how many people don’t even point their smart phone in the right direction.
7. While trying to find the best lighting for your selfie, you may find that holding up the camera and looking directly at the lens will almost always give off the best selfies. This position centers your eyes in the photo, and allows a part of your neck jewelry and outfit to show, making the selfie more detailed.
These simple tips to get top rated selfies are only pointers to get you started and going. Allowing friends into the picture makes the experience more fun and gives more options for you and your friends as you can switch out positions to take more pictures. Now that you’re properly armed with these tips, go crazy and customize your selfies with crazy poses, silly looks, and the occasional pouty face. With time, you’ll sure witness your social media timeline go abuzz with more activity than you can imagine.