Is it possible to be single and happy? There are so many myths about being single all over the internet and elsewhere that many tend to think that being single means being lonely, depressed or being a failure. But it is not so. In fact there are a lot of benefits or advantages of being single including cheaper living, freedom from responsibilities, job growth opportunities and lack of stress that come with relationships. Being single may give you more time for hobbies, education and career, travels and relaxation, being with friends and family etc.
Is someone thinking about you? Do they have a crush on you? Learn how to find out!
- Watch the way she looks at you. If she keeps looking at you, she just might like you
As the great philosopher Aristotle once said, “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” You can’t rely on money, material things, or even other people to make yourself happy. In order to be happy during a relationship or after it has ended, you must be happy with yourself. A breakup is just one of the sticky situations in life that we all experience, some more than others.
I am assuming that you two have already been in a relationship for a reasonable amount of time. Your time together is precious and sacred and both of you appreciate the fact that among thousands of people out there, the two of you chose to be together. I assume here that there are no lies, that both are committed to the relationship.
A long distance relationship is a trial of patience for two people in love. I’ve had my share of them due to my job commitments and at this stage in time, university degree requirement. In this article I will share several ideas on ways to not only sustain a pre-existing relationship but also develop it further.
There are degrees of narcissism. Some are more severe than others. Some are merely annoying egomaniacs. Others are axe murderers. But if you are in a relationship that has left you feeling frustrated and you’re not sure why, you may well be with a narcissist. Here are a few signs to watch for.
You might be thinking that it is impossible to have a sex life if you are a virgin, but think again! Just because you are not having sex- either by choice or not, does not mean that you cannot experience the wonders of love making and all that surrounds it.
Relationships, especially sexual ones, undoubtedly play a major role with regards to our mood and well being. It is not uncommon to find couples unhappy, over conscious and confused in bed, particularly because of their misconceptions or notions about sex.
Sex, a biological fact, is not much talked about in our societies. When a girl or boy lands up in teens with fascinations, curiosities and hormonal stimulation; he/she does not have much knowledge to bank upon and left with no choice but to consult other immature friends, search web or ask Internet pals. Here is the gist of 25 myths and facts about sex will help fade all confusions hovering since ages.
Your first teenage date, alone with a boy can make your nervous, but if you follow these simple hints you will be well on your way to having a successful first date.
Seeing that you finally agreed to going out and give this seemingly interested guy a chance, you will want to master dating etiquette. If you said “yes” to his request for a date, there must be something interesting about him, so get it right the first time.
Here goes a few tips to carry for that first date that will calm your nerves and help to leave a lasting impression;
1. Be yourself. This lays a necessary foundation for honesty. After being in so many exhaustive dates and relationships being honest from the start is the first best decision you can make. It weeds out any fakes and leaves room for only those who can stick around for the storms that are your emotions and moods. So after saying yes, when he asks for your input on what time and where you’d like to go, don’t be shy, point out your favorite joint and negotiate from there. It may not be his favorite, but at least you can negotiate from there.
2. Regarding fashion, prepare well for the date. Pick out an outfit that you know looks good on you, something you can be comfortable in, but also doesn’t telegraph the wrong intentions. The right dress will help you to relax and be confident, while putting your best foot forward. You want him to focus on you the person, not you the sex symbol.
3. Be sure to inform your friends or family of his plans and where exactly you will be going. When you arrive, you might send a text message to a responsible friend or family member with your location. You may also want to carry with you some cash or a credit card in case the date goes awry. As long as you have money, you can hold on to your independence.
4. Much as we like to be fashionably late, be on time! Put his feelings first to show your respect, and then you can demand respect for yourself from him when you need it.
5. During the date, switch off your phone, or put it on silent and engage in conversation. Don’t make it about yourself, but ask questions and pay attention to responses while avoiding giving too much information in one dose. Be polite in your mannerism towards your date and the hosts. Avoid hot topics like politics that are bound to leave an unpleasant air and take it easy on the alcohol to avoid embarrassments.
6. Seeing that we live in a gender balanced world, when it comes to settling the bill, you can politely offer to do so, but if he says he will pay, kindly let him. Remember that he too may be nervous and letting him feel confident about himself may be just what he needs to make the date worthwhile for both of you.
7. When the date ends, chances are you’ll already have decided if you’d want to see him again. Don’t make it awkward for him and give him hints as you say your goodbyes. If he seems unsure and offers a handshake, take it and linger a while with his hand so he knows you enjoyed the company and are finding it hard to say goodbye. On the other hand, if you didn’t enjoy your time, it would be better if you let him down in a kind way rather than be rude. Make a stand quickly to avoid games and wasting both your precious time. Remember that it was just a date, and if his efforts didn’t make a lasting or good impression, then it is better to move on, although giving him a second chance won’t hurt.
In going for this first date with anyone that you fancy, remember to have fun. The first date may not be as great as you expected, but making an effort to put yourself out there really counts. Let your date know if you would like to see them again as soon as they make the follow up call and don’t give them a hard time.
So if you’re looking to make a lasting impression as well as have fun, try these five simple tips that will ensure you brush off on your dating game and find the one. All the best!!
1. The Number of Sex Partners He has had
This is the big one. To sex partners, he’d reduce the number so that he’d appear more reliable and likely to remain in the relationship. To his male buddies, he would typically multiply the number by a factor of 2-10. In her article “The Myth, the Math, the Sex” in The New York Times August 12, 2007, Gina Kolata reports how studies worldwide show that boasting of more sex partners give men higher status than women. Many men report that they are required to brag, otherwise they would be consider less of a male.
2. He Doesn’t Watch Porn
It’s not him but the others. For most men, watching porn is just a sidekick to get aroused and get an instant feeling of being alive. Porn doesn’t compete with steady relationships unless he has a serious addiction or the relationship makes him miserable.
3. He Doesn’t Compare You with Former Partners
He wants to flatter you and be nice and might say that you are prettier, better, warmer etc. If the relationship has started deteriorating, things may change. In the middle of a fight, he might angrily blurt out that some former partner was better, prettier, sexier or more understanding – Oops! Then he’s in big trouble.
Photo source: Wikimedia commons
4. He Has No Contact with Former Partners
For fear of hurting you, he might not mention that he might have occasional contact with some ex and exchange news, just like friends or relatives do. If you pressure him too much, he might get upset. Seasoned cheaters, of course, are a different story, but they are a minority in any society. Infidelity expert and author of the book “Women’s Infidelity”, claims that research shows women cheat just as much.
5. Uncertainty about His Fidelity
This doubt about his ability to remain faithful to his partner, he will never reveal to anyone. When a relationship starts losing the intimacy, the spark that animates the bond, this risk of infidelity rises.
6. He Would Never Fall for a Colleague
Flirting is common at work. Flirting is mostly an innocent game, a sign of being alive. The urge to take that further grows stronger if the relationship doesn’t work any more.
7. How Often He Wants Sex
Men usually want sex more often than women but some women often don’t mind either. For most men, wanting much of it is not a problem, they can live with what they get. But for some men it can be.
8. What Kind of Sex He would Like
Research shows that men report dreams of sex with multiple partners twice as frequently as women. In addition, he might have fantasies about domination, S/M, wearing women’s clothes, role-plays, which he may not be comfortable admitting.
Photo Source: Wikimedia Commons
9. Fantasies about Other Men
Men report having fantasies involving sex with multiple partners and groups with other men involved. Some totally straight men even report fantasizing about other men. These are just fantasies and they would probably never think of having any homosexual tendencies or inclinations. Reports claim that the Internet however, allows some men to even engage in anonymous sexual interaction also by assuming false identities to act on their fantasies.
10. He Doesn’t Masturbate
He does, though he may never admit it. Many women partners think it’s fine, keeps him fit and content but some women get jealous and make it a power issue. Research reported in Leitenberg, Harold; Henning, Kris (1995), “Sexual Fantasy”, Psychological Bulletin 117 (3): 469–496, shows that 80% of men report having more vivid and detailed fantasies while masturbating than women.
Photo source: Wikimedia commons
For many young people, car is an only place where they can have sex. But do you hear them complaining? No! This is because sex in the car can be great. So, if you are having difficulties with having sex in car, here are some tips that will help you.
Many people have quite an experience when it comes to having sex in a car. But there are some who still haven’t figured it out. And remember that learning to have sex in a car can be very useful. Just remember how many times you and your partner didn’t really want to go to some stupid party. And if you knew how, you could make a stop at the half of the way and have a car sex. It’s spontaneous and exciting. What more can you want?
Here are some tips on how to have a sex in a car.
Keep it nice and clean
Your partner will sure appreciate if you keep your car clean. No one wants to sit on a candy bar or to smell something bad. Even if you are in a steady relationship, you should keep your car nice and clean. This is because you never know when you two might want to have sex in the car.
You should always have wet handkerchiefs in your glove compartment. Make sure you choose the non alcohol ones. There is no need to explain why. If you want to have a sex in a car, make sure you buy them right after the condoms. Wet handkerchiefs will be greatly appreciate by your date.
If you are planning car sex, make sure you wear something you can easily take off, of course. Think loose, with as few buttons as possible. Velcro would be ideal. Ladies, consider bras with front enclosures, and men, this is as good a time as any to go commando.
Don’t wear anything too tight, or complicated because nothing can take the edge off quicker than spending 10 lust-filled minutes wrestling with skin tight jeans. And if you haven’t been planning you car sex, try not to run or get holes in stockings.
The cheapest birth-control method to make sure your life remains your own. Fill your glove box with them (unless it’s during the summer) and keep them in a ziplock bag to help with freshness. A condom is useless unless it can still stretch.
You can find places in every city that young people often visit. And no one is thinking on theatres and libraries. So, be sure you ask around. Having sex in a car at some place that no one uses for that purpose can be tricky. The best thing is to go to the places that are already been checked out.
Try Cowgirl style for intense control. With him in the passenger seat, slide the seat to the rear and recline the seat back flat. Get into his lap and grab onto the headrest for leverage. Unlike sex on a big bed, car sex is limited to few positions (unless you drive an Escalade). The best way is to follow the logic. If both you and your partner are skinny, sex in a car won’t be a problem at all. But if you have some extra pound, take things easy. You just need to find out what the best way for you two is and slowly to learn.